Gumrah

im sorry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mansi1424

Goldie

mansi1424

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
mabe if you renember that there was a post relates to karans personal life and also a poll well that was me i know some of you lauphed at me and got mad that it as not related to gumrah im sorry it was just i think i was upset about karan and kittus breakup so im also sorry to everyone and again this post is not about gumrah again but just to say i still like karan kundra and will always love what he does in life

ps:i just needed to let my sadness out about peaple getting mad and sadCry at me and please forgive me , you guys are write i shoued not talk abaut anyones personal life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "im sorry" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Hey it's not a problem. That's why I'm here. To let you know if it's allowed or not. Smile

mansi1424

Goldie

mansi1424

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
thanksWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Welcome. Big smile

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
not a prob dear...!!!!! I can very much understandEmbarrassed

CountingStarsx

IF-Sizzlerz

CountingStarsx

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Aww don't say sorry :-D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.