Uttaran

Newcomer is a Bodguard

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hafu01

hafu01

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
THE NEW GUY IS DEFINITLEY BODYGUARD! I think Rathore must have been like 'iccha jee is my mukthas bodyguard so i will send one for her daughter:P just an idea x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

voiletnikkiakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newcomer is a Bodguard" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newkq

newkq

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
articles have come out that this guy is Avinash's son (how is he the son..no one knows since avinash was unmarried at that time). He has come to take revenge on ichaa and meethi is his 1st target. see past forum posts for this article "Pyaar, sazaaish somehing"

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
whoever he is first cvs should show veecha union meethi and yuvraj should stop hating her mother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

voiletnikkiakshirocks

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
at first cv's should show some positivity in UT...
turn mrunal positive later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshirocks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.