Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I've conducted this Forum Count on the DEK Forum, but thought of doing it here too... just to see how many fans does LMYAM haveBig smile... so all the viewers of LMYAM plzz like this post and leave your comments saying whether you're a diehard fan of the show/ never miss a single episode, or you're just an average fan of the show!... This will also inform us who many people visit the forum too!Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pigglywigglymanvAqibaa_19indiJesmi9kusum11kmandygillchitra_raoHavviiRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forum Count of LMYAM" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jesmi9

Goldie

Jesmi9

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I am just an Average fan maybe I will be a diehard fan when the show gets better

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Below average fan, lol , but I do visit the forum everyday Smile

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
i am an average fan of the show, visit the forum daily, used to be more active before, since sahil's screen space is decreased my comments have also decreased, hope they make his character more interesting in the future.

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
 i am an average fan of the show...

kusum11k

IF-Dazzler

kusum11k

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
M also average fan of the show...liked the starting promos and story line...but i don't like mother's character of A & S...so stop watching regularly...as sometimes I do watch this serial like that sometimes I do come  on LMYAM forum too...Smile

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
I dnt knw i m fan or nt of ths show bt so sure a die hard fan of Ak

manv

manv

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
i am a ak fan, but think he should quit this serial, no longer watch the serial, but do visit the forum for news on ak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.