Why yash get confusion?

Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just read updates only.why He get confusion that she did not talk with him. He is the one who did everything.poor girl.then how he is expecting that she ll come and talk with him. He scolded her still and that night too she is simply playing with rain. He is the one who came and initiate it.sorry i went so much deep.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ he is not used to seeing the silent side of Aarti..i remember when he tried to leave but Aarti aggressively closed the door and sort of taunted him saying "i love you" over and over.. he probably thought Aarti will always initiate the conversation and it wouldn't change because she showed up to his fight.. so this silent & grumpy Aarti is new to him πŸ˜ˆ .. don't you just like it? i doπŸ˜ƒ
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

πŸ˜ƒ he is not used to seeing the silent side of Aarti..i remember when he tried to leave but Aarti aggressively closed the door and sort of taunted him saying "i love you" over and over.. he probably thought Aarti will always initiate the conversation and it wouldn't change because she showed up to his fight.. so this silent & grumpy Aarti is new to him πŸ˜ˆ .. don't you just like it? i doπŸ˜ƒ

i do 2πŸ˜ƒ
--HANISA-- thumbnail

well i agree with you i love this part of arti wow she must cont it
xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree! And he hasn't even asked forgiveness from Aarti yet...
Sivapp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒhe is not used to seeing the silent side of Aarti..i remember when he tried to leave but Aarti aggressively closed the door and sort of taunted him saying "i love you" over and over.. he probably thought Aarti will always initiate the conversation and it wouldn't change because she showed up to his fight.. so this silent & grumpy Aarti is new to him😈.. don't you just like it? i doπŸ˜ƒ

definitely agree with you.silent makes episode beautiful.still now we saw yash anger.its arti anger.wind blows opposite side too.