Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
To be honest cvs for now have lost their brains completely ..despite superb acting from Shashank you have to say his talent is being wasted by cvs on a very stupid track.. CVs seem to be too much excited with their own creativity and experimentation that they are not seeing what any simple minded viewer can see that is that wrist watch on Jagaya's wrist , that ring and that bracelet  So I wonder why can't he just sell them, get some money and get some food and rest of some basic needs like medicines etc.why he has to steal that roti...😲does it make any sense ?he can even get a ticket for Jaipur the ring and watch seem costly and there find a job ..but no cvs have their own stupid plans ..Come on, it is height of bloopers. Is there any explanation for this from  creatives?this track is not used for his improvement but to make him hate Anandi more because now as it looks like this case will one day reach to Anandi in panchayat she will have to give decision against Jagaya she will later keep shedding  tears  blaming herself  Jagaya is in this condition because of her but this whole will be a big blow to Jagaya's ego he will hate Anandi even more ...great going cvs in this way you definitely be out of top 10 shows one day ðŸ¥±

Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡Aaj precap me jagya gavvalo ki bat sun kar vaha se bhagkar temple me chala jae aur vaha ansh janevale he vohi temple me .shiv  anandi ko jagya ko haveli le Jane ke liye kahega. Then jagya in haveli. DS khush ho jayegi.😡
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wat a CONFOUNDING EPISODE full of CONTRADICTIONS🤪

1. Jugat falls because he has no strength, but is able to throw off Narayan and run... adrenaline much?🤔

2. The man with a MBBS and watch has to steal roti?  I preferred him as a bhikari in denial...

3. Yes. DS - Jbhoot is haunting Jaitsar because u didn't send AnSh to pray post rishta agreement ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  Its not because ur Ghadesar is a GHAMANDI IDIOT who just graduated from polygamy and assault to theft and serious assault.

4. A doctor who is injurious to the health of villagers😛

5. A sinner wishing his victim ill and the victim wishing the sinner well🤔

I don't know if CVs are confused, but I know I am completely baffled...I think I will pray for my own well being

P.S.  On a funny note - I related completely to J's chaah for chapati...I cud almost smell the fresh roasted atta and feel the fluffiness of the garam garam naram naram round round roti...hmmm... side effect ot low carb diet 
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😆😆😆

Anjana.,

Showing J in this condition CV's have officially christined him GHADESAR taking your Cue...as stupid as a Ghada...

But wait...a Ghada does WORK very hard...

So, J is above all., a living being in his own right...😉

Now., I'am waiting for him to become a SCAREDY CAT...😆😆😆

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Post cannot be quoted.

Thnaks for update.
I am traveling this week and in the hotel where I stay, there is no Colors cH!
So these updates are realy helpful.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

I really do not like this track that is to do with J.However much I detest Jagya I don't like the idea of him turning into complete criminal.

I agree. It is so unconvincing
pravitha thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Wat a CONFOUNDING EPISODE full of CONTRADICTIONS🤪

1. Jugat falls because he has no strength, but is able to throw off Narayan and run... adrenaline much?🤔

2. The man with a MBBS and watch has to steal roti?  I preferred him as a bhikari in denial...

3. Yes. DS - Jbhoot is haunting Jaitsar because u didn't send AnSh to pray post rishta agreement ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  Its not because ur Ghadesar is a GHAMANDI IDIOT who just graduated from polygamy and assault to theft and serious assault.

4. A doctor who is injurious to the health of villagers😛

5. A sinner wishing his victim ill and the victim wishing the sinner well🤔

I don't know if CVs are confused, but I know I am completely baffled...I think I will pray for my own well being

P.S.  On a funny note - I related completely to J's chaah for chapati...I cud almost smell the fresh roasted atta and feel the fluffiness of the garam garam naram naram round round roti...hmmm... side effect ot low carb diet 

ha ha ha...couldn't control my laughing when I read this... @AnjanaYYZ - well written :) thanks for adding a light moment to my day! :)
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
karnimata temple ...is it the one with divine rats..???
Thanks for the update.

This track is ridiculous.  What happened to this idiots MBBS certificate's?Even putting aside his education standards, he is physically capable to do some work and feed himself!!  This begging and stealing is outrageously ridiculous🤢 . He has even stopped thinking of his once upon a time Saccha pyaar, Gawari. It would be best if J-G is shown avenging each other instead of him hating anandi. 

And Anandi should stop over acting🤢. If she wants the elders to forgive J..and if she thinks she should have forgiven him then please do it,  Instead of these loud prayers and apologies to DS🤢
Edited by -Perseus- - 11 years ago