Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gowrig1984

Groupbie

gowrig1984

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ReenaKrachnadhodi713shiny3tv123456praman1234prattsnurulainshmuupiepoo_supiVinder90uknaik99Autumn.westindian--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 24 Sep 2012" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superfast update Gowri!! The show has become annoyingly over dramatic now..

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I must say despite the bad track both actors are portraying amazing chemistry as Anuj and Ambi.  New Anuj looks younger, more vibrant and his acting skills are very good.  He shows every emotion very well on his face. I am becoming a fan.  Todays epi had very nice and intense ambuj scenes.  I dislike the kabhi koi khushi nahi dekhi clingy pathetic character of suman.  Ambi is also an poor orphan who worked at a mill  but has a much stronger character.  But I guess they need to show a Suman like character to keep the story going.

I really like how anuj can understand ambi by looking at her face.   Maybe this stupid track will lead to more ambuj scenes.  I hope ambi will give imarti back as good as she gets because I want her charcter to remain vibrant and strong and not a moppy.

They had so many nice tracks to pick. Vibha current track, Imarti fixer upper track, kusum sajani marriages, imartis ex.  I dont know why they had o pick this track.

Edited by Saathfan - 24 September 2012 at 9:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90Autumn.

Vinder90

IF-Dazzler

Vinder90

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you Saathfan . .

and many tfs for the WU gowrig

westindian

IF-Sizzlerz

westindian

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Thank you dear, much appreciate the time you take for these updates.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Oops what a boring track thanks dear for update

pratts

pratts

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
thank you for the update and watching this crazy track for us.  We ourselves cannot bear to see this stupid track.  Thanks a tonBig smile

Autumn.

gowrig1984

Groupbie

gowrig1984

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
thank u for all ur comments. i totally accept with saathfan seeing the episode i was able to guess suman character to be very weak and no confidence character. this type of daughter in law is required by imarti. in fact suman is one step down to other bahus in imartis house so she will do things to make suman her daughter in law at any cost.

Autumn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.