Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: __Aleena__

same here olivu😔 everyone say me not to think frm heart everytime bt i always do it n the hurted😭

even some people say thats for me also   its feel really bad 😳 its too  painful , Actually i 'm a very kind hearted person 
Meow_Aleena thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

even some people say thats for me also   its feel really bad 😳 its too  painful , Actually i 'm a very kind hearted person 

hmmm😆 yeah bt thats true na😳...ya me tooo😡

Illumination thumbnail

A random thought just crossed my mind. While I was shooting a scene on the sets of Table No. 21, A sequence required me to do something very challenging personally. I had this whole feel about the scene in my mind but somehow I was reluctant to emulate what was in my head. Although I knew that the director expected exactly what was going through my mind but I just could not bring myself to do it. Maybe it was because I was conscious about the reactions of people around me or perhaps I was hesitant regarding the particular action or I was plain nervous I finally did what was in my comfort zone and the director said okayed it but I knew he was not happy and nor was I. The question I asked myself was what stopped me from doing something which I knew I could easily have done?

We all know that whatever we are is the manifestation of our thoughts. But I realized it for the first time that my moods are completely governed by my mind and not by the external circumstances. I could be upbeat even if I had no reason to only because my mind decides me to show  all the good things happening around me and i could be sad even if i have all the reasons to be happy only because my mind decides to show only the grim side of life. I can be happy at my uncle's death because the mind decides to show me not the personal loss but the fact that he lived his life beautifully and had a smooth and peaceful exit and I can be sad at someone's achievement only because my mind decides to show me my failures. I can look at failures  like opportunities and success like a roadblock only because the mind decides to change the perspectives. I can feel the most confident in the shabbiest of clothes and feel complexed in a tuxedo only because my mind decides to change the outlook. I can revel in misery because my mind shows it to me as a challenge and sulk in abundance only because my mind shows me all that I have not attained.  And this is leading to a whole new analysis!
Have you ever wondered why we are nervous before our interviews even when we are thoroughly prepared or why we are conscious and shy when asked to give a speech about our achievement? ( I might be being felicitated for my achievement which means I am better than the rest but I might be still nervous to speak on the stage! ) or why do we feel weak(even before trying) when attempting something for the first time. And on the contrary at times why are we super confident  even when the odds are heavily against us?  How can the same person be weak and strong in a similar situation in two different circumstances?  Why is it that when we compete with our siblings and friends we are always sure about our win but when we compete with our competitors we are not just 'not sure' but also scared to lose. Why do we start thinking  about losing more than winning? It is possibly because we are captives of our minds. The mind is this vagabond who can go in any direction and we, like slaves, follow.  And more than often this vagabond likes to take negative and destructive tours. Those who can reverse the case i.e convert the mind into slave are the ones who make a difference. The rulers of mind are the rulers of mankind. Think about all those whom we look up to. They are ordinary people like us with only one exception ' they were or are not captives of the mind. The mind is the strength and the mind is the weakness. Battles are not won or lost in battlefields. They are simply executed there but the fate is decided in the minds.

Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother  A man with no feet reaches Mt Everest when normal bodied individuals fail after numerous attempts. And he says that I was better off than the rest because I was at zero risk of getting frost bite(no feet). This is the mind speaking. Mind which had no choice but to show achievement all the way as the man had conquered his mind before conquering any peak.

Try ruling your mind someday. It may be a bit difficult in the beginning but if you achieve it you will see the whole world with a new perspective. Before walking in an interview or going up on stage or before any supreme test of your will power just tell your mind 'I am going to do it' and do not entertain any other thought which the mind offers. Mostly you will 'do it'. The mind also has this unique multiplying quality. Whatever thought you let it sow, it will yield a rich harvest of same thought or it's derivatives. So think before mind plants any seed of thought.

Well, I wonder why I am talking about all this. I guess I am a captive of my mind right now  let me get out of it. You have a wonderful day. And yes, I have convinced the director to reshoot the scene and he has consented to it  .

Love,

Rajeev

Meow_Aleena thumbnail
bbye all i have to go 4 lunch now...bbye tc🤗
Meow_Aleena thumbnail

A random thought just crossed my mind. While I was shooting a scene on the sets of Table No. 21, A sequence required me to do something very challenging personally. I had this whole feel about the scene in my mind but somehow I was reluctant to emulate what was in my head. Although I knew that the director expected exactly what was going through my mind but I just could not bring myself to do it. Maybe it was because I was conscious about the reactions of people around me or perhaps I was hesitant regarding the particular action or I was plain nervous I finally did what was in my comfort zone and the director said okayed it but I knew he was not happy and nor was I. The question I asked myself was what stopped me from doing something which I knew I could easily have done?

We all know that whatever we are is the manifestation of our thoughts. But I realized it for the first time that my moods are completely governed by my mind and not by the external circumstances. I could be upbeat even if I had no reason to only because my mind decides me to show  all the good things happening around me and i could be sad even if i have all the reasons to be happy only because my mind decides to show only the grim side of life. I can be happy at my uncle's death because the mind decides to show me not the personal loss but the fact that he lived his life beautifully and had a smooth and peaceful exit and I can be sad at someone's achievement only because my mind decides to show me my failures. I can look at failures  like opportunities and success like a roadblock only because the mind decides to change the perspectives. I can feel the most confident in the shabbiest of clothes and feel complexed in a tuxedo only because my mind decides to change the outlook. I can revel in misery because my mind shows it to me as a challenge and sulk in abundance only because my mind shows me all that I have not attained.  And this is leading to a whole new analysis!
Have you ever wondered why we are nervous before our interviews even when we are thoroughly prepared or why we are conscious and shy when asked to give a speech about our achievement? ( I might be being felicitated for my achievement which means I am better than the rest but I might be still nervous to speak on the stage! ) or why do we feel weak(even before trying) when attempting something for the first time. And on the contrary at times why are we super confident  even when the odds are heavily against us?  How can the same person be weak and strong in a similar situation in two different circumstances?  Why is it that when we compete with our siblings and friends we are always sure about our win but when we compete with our competitors we are not just 'not sure' but also scared to lose. Why do we start thinking  about losing more than winning? It is possibly because we are captives of our minds. The mind is this vagabond who can go in any direction and we, like slaves, follow.  And more than often this vagabond likes to take negative and destructive tours. Those who can reverse the case i.e convert the mind into slave are the ones who make a difference. The rulers of mind are the rulers of mankind. Think about all those whom we look up to. They are ordinary people like us with only one exception ' they were or are not captives of the mind. The mind is the strength and the mind is the weakness. Battles are not won or lost in battlefields. They are simply executed there but the fate is decided in the minds.

Tamae Watanabe was 73 years old when she conquered Mt Everest. Try suggesting it to your mother  A man with no feet reaches Mt Everest when normal bodied individuals fail after numerous attempts. And he says that I was better off than the rest because I was at zero risk of getting frost bite(no feet). This is the mind speaking. Mind which had no choice but to show achievement all the way as the man had conquered his mind before conquering any peak.

Try ruling your mind someday. It may be a bit difficult in the beginning but if you achieve it you will see the whole world with a new perspective. Before walking in an interview or going up on stage or before any supreme test of your will power just tell your mind 'I am going to do it' and do not entertain any other thought which the mind offers. Mostly you will 'do it'. The mind also has this unique multiplying quality. Whatever thought you let it sow, it will yield a rich harvest of same thought or it's derivatives. So think before mind plants any seed of thought.

Well, I wonder why I am talking about all this. I guess I am a captive of my mind right now  let me get out of it. You have a wonderful day. And yes, I have convinced the director to reshoot the scene and he has consented to it  .

Love,

Rajeev

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Illumination thumbnail
Originally posted by: __Aleena__

bbye all i have to go 4 lunch now...bbye tc🤗

aleeno i will wait for u in here 😳 i would want to see u after ur  lunch 🤗 cme back soon dearooo
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love,

Rajeev

crzzy kiya rey crazzy

Illumination thumbnail

aleeno , riso he look  just killer woofff why he is looking soo handsome ?i 'm just crazy for him 🤪he is a such  good looking man☺️
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

aleeno , riso he look  just killer woofff why he is looking soo handsome ?i 'm just crazy for him 🤪he is a such  good looking man☺️

tu mera hero hahahah hero
i also crzzy
yar

Illumination thumbnail

You get as good as you give

For Tena Desae, who's riding high on the success of The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and is shooting Table No 21, the Hindi film industry is one nice, big friendly place where everyone's supportive of their peers
http://dnasyndication.com/dna/dna_english_news_and_features/You-get-as-good-as-you-give/DNBAN60838

P.S: Click the link for the whole article..Tena Desae talks about Table 21, Rajeev & all..😊