Please follow these steps!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Hi all
As you know some people are trying to make this KBC forum active . Please everyone get together and help the forum to get active one.

Step1

First add your name in member list .

Step2

Go to Birthday corner add your name in 
Link

Step3
If any articles or tweet post on respective threads made for it!!...

Step4
Keep the forum as active as you can write something...and son..

Step5-
call your friends here and tell them about it and some pictures etc in the picture gallery

If you please follow these steps we can see a brighter future of the thread!! Just giving my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please follow these steps!!!" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u dear.everyone should follow this.i have seen that there are many views but no comments.

iloveu_dd

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_990

Completely agree with u dear.everyone should follow this.i have seen that there are many views but no comments.

Thanks priya...I know priya that is really upsetting for a person who have put so much of energy to make the post and end results is nothing

Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.