Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Arre lekin Shweta sweetoo ki beti lagti kyunki meinπŸ˜•

So wat yaar ... woh log kitne cute lagte saat main... Tulsi to aunti lagti hai sweetoo ke samne
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
ohhhh god??? Kyunki main ho kya raha hain?? does Tulsi finds out that meera likes mihir??? and how?
livingforelvis thumbnail
She wil soon find out... I hope..

Kitna Maaza Ayega...

I m SO EVIL
Naina_in thumbnail
Yes I too want something of Mihir-Meera-Tusli, had enough of disgusting Karan Nandini and Tanya. Hey Sonia, Arti is right, its a normal feeling, after all he is choooo chweet.😊
ronit_dream thumbnail

Hey manasi ! come on yaar!

tulsi looks like sweetoo's grandmom. He looks like a chota sa bachhoo (choooo chweeeet) in front of tulsi amma.

but shweta aur ronit to aise lagte hai ke ek doosre ke liye hi bane hue hai....cutie-pie 'made for each other' couple , they hv gr8 chemistry yaar.....and ronu's hair is jet black natural color in kyunki....then why u saying ke shweta will look like his daughter πŸ˜•

I can understand anu-fans saying this....kahin tumne party to nahi badli πŸ˜‰

livingforelvis thumbnail
no no she means ke Meera is Like mihirs Daughter so if Sweta wud hav played meera then she wud hav been like his daughter
ronit_dream thumbnail

Oh noo no no

Meera is not like mihir's daughter She is old enough to be Tulsi's friend so mihir is also from the same age grp so she is also just a few yrs younger than mihir.

Lekin Ronit ke saath shweta hi achhi lagti hai 😊

livingforelvis thumbnail

This is rite but frndship has no age bar na ... like i hav a 25 yr old frnd who lives at Kolkataa.. and  a frnd of mine is 22  she lives quite close 2 me...

and so many ppl here are older 2 me.... so Meera can easily be a lot younger 2 tulsi

Tehzeeb thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yah tulsi does look little bit older then mihir...but in real she is so young...she is the same age as Gautem...they studyed together...when i read that in her interview or somewhere i dont exactly remember...But i was so Shocked...She looks so old...

yah i agree Sweta would of looked nice if she played Meera...but then we all would of felt  bad for her cas you know she wont end up with him...

Edited by Tehzeeb - 18 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: arti.in

Oh noo no no

Meera is not like mihir's daughter She is old enough to be Tulsi's friend so mihir is also from the same age grp so she is also just a few yrs younger than mihir.

That's what I'm saying....Shweta looks younger than Mihir...not Ronit