We don't matter a fig to them- WOW!!!

Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I never thought I would post something like this. But, the recent chaos has completely broken me. Sneha Kapoor, you will always be encrypted as the most wonderful ACTRESS OF Indian Television in my heart. I had been away from the forum for two days and when I came back, what I get is an absolute shocker. Sneha, your private life is none of our concern, we just don't want you to ruin our SwaRon. 
Weren't we all proud to be a TanHa fan? Two people who have the potential to set the screen ablaze with their brilliance. Two celebs who are known for their modesty and so-down to earth attitude. Sneha, I used to respect you for not mixing your professional and personal life and now, after the ongoing turmoil, I feel completely dejected.
They don't care a fig for us. Our emotions, our sentiments, who would be responsible for burning them? Sneha, If you are in a  relationship, we seriously don't care a bit. But please, please spare our SwaRon. You were ACTING initially and after getting into a relationship, you would be ACTING, right?It's your work, why compromise on that?

P.S.- I'm almost on the verge of crying😭
Edited by nikita_arsha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cant believe sneha is being like this...
Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 11 years ago
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really she need to act professional... In MJHT rati and arjun were not the best of buddies ot to say they were not even buddies.. but still there scenes were having the same magic as nupur and mayank used to have... Cause they both kept there professional and personal life at par...

If she is with anyone else, none of our concern.. but should not let it affect her professional life...

Well still I'm not able to believe I'm saying all this to the one whom I used to respect this much...

I still wish this nightmare comes to an end ASAP...😭 

-Shruti..

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She indeed doesnt care a bit for her fans who no matter what aslwyz had utmost respect for her!Its still hard to blv dat She is the reason for degrading our swaRon!!how cud she?we really dont care abt her personal space!she is acting n swaRon is an integral part of us..!!if she cant bhv as a professional why not leav the show!dere are many deserving ppl present!moreover cant see swayam's track lying on ends cz of her selfish reasons!it hurts to say such abt Sneha..bt dis is nothing compared to what she gave
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron19

Really she need to act professional... In MJHT rati and arjun were not the best of buddies ot to say they were not even buddies.. but still there scenes were having the same magic as nupur and mayank used to have... Cause they both kept there professional and personal life at par...

If she is with anyone else, none of our concern.. but should not let it affect her professional life...

Well still I'm not able to believe I'm saying all this to the one whom I used to respect this much...

I still wish this nightmare comes to an end ASAP...😭 

-Shruti..

I agree Shruti.
As you said, wish this nightmare comes to an end ASAP...😭 
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Originally posted by: swaron19

I still wish this nightmare comes to an end ASAP...Cry 

-Shruti..

I too wish the same !!!! 😭
I better stay away from the forum for few days.!!! it is making more sad😭
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is paid to act as sharon n nt sneha kapoor...soo she has to keep aside her personal life...i always believed dat shantannu n sneha both r d professional actors bt after all dis i m hurt...i mean just coz she is dating some one she will refuse to do romance wid shantannu is lame reasn..she has to b professional...coz its just nt about her dis tym..its about d show,d couple n shantannu also...shantannu screenspace is also affecting..n he deserves much better...
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone give a link of the confirmed news.
Ardour. thumbnail
Hum SwaRon fans ki kismat hi kharab hai.
Happiness and SwaRon have always been poles apart.
Phew, I wish the trauma gets over soon.
Ardour. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

she is paid to act as sharon n nt sneha kapoor...soo she has to keep aside her personal life...i always believed dat shantannu n sneha both r d professional actors bt after all dis i m hurt...i mean just coz she is dating some one she will refuse to do romance wid shantannu is lame reasn..she has to b professional...coz its just nt about her dis tym..its about d show,d couple n shantannu also...shantannu screenspace is also affecting..n he deserves much better...

@Red- So true. She has to portray Sharon on-screen, not Sneha.