SEXY ETF CHIEF-RATHORE

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everybody, today I wanna share my views on Sameer Rathore, our very own ETF's chief⭐️. You know guys in the first episode I totally hated him like hell😲... I thought he was just good for nothing, idiot, arrogant boss(sorry but it was exactly what I thought about him), but as the show is progressing, with every new episode i am falling in love❤️ with him more than ever. I love it how he cares about his team😊, how he understands everyone's problem👏, his softer side❤️, his look in 3 piece😉... everything is so addictive about him🤗...
yep dear, his character is turning out to be so attractive and adorable😃...
N yesterday in the 3 piece suits, he was so handsome😳, even more than Arjun😆( sorry girls, i also adore Arjun, but yesterday Rathore was just wow😉)

Originally posted by haruhi26

yep dear, his character is turning out to be so attractive and adorable😃...
N yesterday in the 3 piece suits, he was so handsome😳, even more than Arjun😆( sorry girls, i also adore Arjun, but yesterday Rathore was just wow😉)

I do agree he looks just wow in formals...
yes he is the best boss...love him lot

they way he stopped the fighting between arjun and chotu is just awesome he really proved himself so good

he is harsh in any case but act so soft towards riya...we seen tin in earlier episode when she ask for holidays without any question he approved it

he is sweetheart 😳
I totally agree with you.. U said it all.. I Adore him:-) love the way he keeps his hands on his hip.. Nowadays i see many threads opened for our Chief Rathore Sir😳.. Seems many girls equally falling for him too😉😳

i want to see him smiling atleast for a second in the show.. Also want a girl him;) hope my dreams come true in future.. BTW he is truly a Sweet heart:-)Edited by puvini - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meghasingh

I do agree he looks just wow in formals...

Nahiii iii! Mera Arjun sabse accha dikta hai!!
Us shaadi-wala din yaad hai?
Thank God rathore is gettin all u girls attention... Atleast i'll keep arjun 4 myself.

Btw i would luv 2 see a girl cast opp. Rathore & Shree! Chotu has already found his Choti!
I totally agree...He's one hot chief!!!
The best part is he believes in keeping the entire team together and listens to everyone unlike Arjun who believes in working alone...(I'm not blaming Arjun its his nature...and due to his past)
Originally posted by dawn_arhi

Nahiii iii! Mera Arjun sabse accha dikta hai!!
Us shaadi-wala din yaad hai?
Thank God rathore is gettin all u girls attention... Atleast i'll keep arjun 4 myself.

Btw i would luv 2 see a girl cast opp. Rathore & Shree! Chotu has already found his Choti!

Wait a minute... i love rathore but that doesn't mean that i've left arjun... he's still my hot cop dear... don't be so happy that you're gonna have arjun all alone.😈 I'm still here for him...
hahahhaah i agreed rathore is sexy etf fficer 
but arjun is also good 
i mean i loved all etf team 
One thing for sure... i think if really there would had been an ETF and so handsome officers.. i dont know how many crimes i would had committed...