Isn;t Yuvraj supposed to be younger than Mukta??

anulavb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi! Guys. I'm relatively new in this forum, but I have been reading all the posts. I'm a bit confused with the recent posts wanting Yuvi and Mukta together. As far as I remember Mukta was born much before Yuvraj. That makes me wonder if Yuvi and Mukta would make a good pair at all, especially since Yuvraj is such a spoilt brat. Secondly, how can any woman even think of marrying a man who was brute enough to want to rape her!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Question raised by u is often asked here.
Specially ur 2nd point is valid.
Now my explanation
1st age
mukta is 8-9 mnth old to yuvi
and now day wen a guy can marry a gal older to him in years.
This age gap does nt even bother me.
I believe age does nt matter in love.
I m fan of gulsar where kesar is 8 yr young to gulaal.
So yukta toh phir be much more acceptable
hai to orthodox society.
Even india old times young devar r married to their widowed bhabhi even if they were older to them in custom lyk devaryvattu and in punjab it is called sumthing else i forgot.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Sorry splitting my ans in two parts as many here don't lyk long post.
2nd point whether and valid point whether she should marry a guy who tried molest her?
Ideally no
but our smart cvs have cooked perfect spicy reciepe and which will make us accept it. See mukta has vowed to earn all rights for iccha,
she does nt care even if it means ruining her own life.
Now that disgusting tej has fantasy of mukta and we r worried that he might take advt of this. So if mukta is all set to sacrifice her life lyk her iccha ma,
let her sacrifice it to yuvi then tej.
As in yuvi we have hope that he will not make her life miserable lyk tej.
His gudness and sensiblity is rusted due mai brainwashing.
And mukta only can correct him.
Yuvi has feeling for mukta somewhere in his heart, that is what i felt wen he refused to comment on tej questin regarding mukta.
He is obsessed and possessive abt her, and love is yet to bloom in his heart.
Once he is reformed he will be perfect and ideal match for mukta who will support her fight against all the evils.

Plus point is, this pair has a mindblowing chemistry.
I hope cvs do full justice to this love story.
Yukta could have happen in much positive dramatic twist.
But ut cvs had made their character grey (i still don't understand y)
but thanks to falling trps they r correcting it and to justify mukta's change they had to show sumthing drastic shock to mukta.
Which shocked us too lol
they both r amazing actor ,love their bonding , understanding and chemistry offscreen n onscreen.
So me toh all in favour of yukta:-)
just my pov.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Btw heartly welcum to the forum
u chose disscussion topic and i was busy presenting my pov.
Sorry:)
oldveechafan thumbnail
yuvi is 6 months elder then mukta...
oldveechafan thumbnail
yeah welcum to the forum anulavb...
Daffodilzzzzzzz thumbnail
I dont know why everybody have a problem being mukta elder than yuvi... There love is yet to blosomm and everything is fair in love and war!
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldveechafan

yuvi is 6 months elder then mukta...

no he is not...obviously Mukta is older because why would Tapasya and Rathore adopt Yuvi then, they were trying to fill the missing gap of children...they werent looking for adoption he just happend to find him...but Mukta is not younger than Yuvi...they are about 8-9 months apart, (mukta being older), because remember when Ichcha leaves Bundela house due to Veer not trusting her, that is when she finds a newborn Mukta and very shortly after that she finds out that shes pregnant.  You are already one month pregnant or more when u find out, and there are 9 complete months to pregnancy, and Mukta was just a newborn when Ichcha found her, but because a woman is already a month pregnant, u have to minus that...just to make it easier, Ichcha conceived a baby just before Mukta was born... Mukta completed 8 full months when Yuvi was born, so she just began her 9th month into life...hope that makes sense...lol
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Does nt matter to me this 8-9 month age gap
i have seen couples wid more difference in age.
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whatever the age is i just ant a new girl for yuvi and a new man for mukta.