Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Comment on few topic in this forum for Sur Kshetra (Page 4)

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i used 2 criticize aatif whenever  my sister would praise his voice.
i missed d 1st episode n watched 2nd in which pakistani judges had 2 choose final 6. my sister n i both felt that aatif was  acting like a snob. throughout d episode, he was behaving like a superstar.
well we disliked him that time  but couldn't stop ourselves admiring him in d following episodes.
he is a good captain n doing his duty well.
i wanted 2 watch sur kshetra only 4 ashaji bt now aatif is also a reason 4 me.
i like his style, attitude n personality. he seems 2 b good person.
both asha ji n aatif rock!!
patelcharu Groupbie
patelcharu
patelcharu

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

LOL
Originally posted by patelcharu

Alina- I am not saying that Pakistan is not progressing but I am just saying what India is. People always compare Indian and Pak...but there is no comparison as India is large country compare to Pak, Bangladesh and Shri Lunka. 

Here is the % of Religion in Pak and India

PAKISTAN:

Islam

Sunni: 80-95%

Shia: 5-20%[

Ahmadi: approx. 1.42%  to 2.3%

Other religions

o   Christians: approx. 1.6%

o   Hindus: approx. 1.6%

o   Bah's: 40,000 to 79,000

o   Sikhs: 20,000[9]

o   Zoroastrian/Parsis: 1,600 to 20,000

o   Kalash: 3,000

INDIA:

Religious
group

Population
%

Hindu

80.46%

Muslim

13.43%

Christian

2.34%

Sikh

1.87%

Buddhist

0.77%

Animist, others

0.72%

Jain

0.41%

Yes, I notice that Pak has other religion but I would say India accept other religious people as President and Prime minister beside doctor, teacher, professor, business man, actor, singer, sports or Engineer.  That is what India is.

Also, as you said above India give freedom to the people to live the life as they want. I would say many part of India is free and take part in all Talent like Dancing, Singing, sports, art, drama and beauty pageant ' many things.

About TV Drama, yes I will not denied the fact  that Pak makes excellent Drama, but since last 10yrs India is not behind...Indian Drama has bit record world wide (In 24 or more country) and no comparison to Hollywood but they make excellent Dramas...such as BALIKA VADHU, Kashish, Udaan, Dooniya, Ba, Baby aur Bahu, Sasural Genda Phool, Kyuki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Kasauti Jindgi Ki, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Diya Aur Baati, Bade Achhe Lagate hai...and many more...yes I would say one this that now days Dramas' are run based on TRP..and that's the reason good TV drama end up with boring end because people love to watch them for long time...but there are lots good Dramas are made by India beside Movies.

About singer'I never said that Pak does not have good singers...yes Pak has some very excellent singer's as well, but I was only responding back to the one the commenter who try to make point like we Indian need Pak singer to run Bollywood...but that's not the case we respect the talent of PAK and may that's why Bollywood offer them to come to India and sing for Bollywood. But it does not mean India not have best singers...also India believe in giving chance to new comers.

I would say one thing'Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is my one of favorite Singer...he is also very down to earth man...very noble man, and I respect him as singer. Adman Swami is also wonderful singer and good human being. I like Atif's singing but not his attitude.

About Sur Kshetra...I have watch all the episode and as far as I have notice Atif is the one who started degrading comments on Himesh and good comments about  His country and contestant so this  makes Asha ji  to response in favor of India.

Atif also made comment that Favoritism going on...that was not good comment...for him if Pak contestant does not sing well but still give them 10 that's fine but when Indian contestant sing well  still he expect to give them 0...that's not right. And If Asha ji is bias than what about the other 2 jury member why they give good point to Indo contestant.

Sorry, as far as I notice Atif talk about Aman, Pyar but I would not able see the same thing in his eye, body language, or in his comment for Indian contestant.

I am saying same thing...Asha Ji is true Indian...she replying on behalf of her nation to Atif's comments.

I tell you if Adman Swami or Rahat will be captain than this situation will might not have come. Because they believe in aman and friendship not just talk about it.

God You really wanna go there?? India is much much bigger in population so obviously it would be having more people and more religions ! You can't compare Pakistan and India on the basis of Religion !

Second thing...its Adnan SamiSmileLOL...and if you are saying Asha ji is a true Indian as she is replying to Atif's comment then dear Atif is also a true Pakistani as he too is replying to asha Ji's n Himesh's comments ! So both of them are right on their places ! Its the Show which is messing up with everything !!

And to All those who thing World war 3 gonna start here...so dont worry it wontBig smileLOL

Alina- First of all stop saying GOD I really want to go there? Where?...I am only replying your post.
You need to read my and yours first post...In my first post I have only talk about India but you in your post start compairing that "We Pak has many religion as well" Yes you do  have...and I found the ratio between both country. India Is large coundtry but it gives fair chance to all religious people in talent or politics. And I don't need to compare India with Pak. India is India...Its has his own identity.

Let me make it clear one thing...In small country easy to give chance to other religious people to be part of politics, president, prime minister or in any talent compare to large country like India.
Why not this happening in your Pakistan? You are comparing Pak with India...Not me.

See you...how you think...what if I wrote "ADNAN SWAMI" or "ADNAN SAMI"...you got hurt just between "SWAMI and Sami" but you didn't able to understand that I like his singing and he is wounderful human being...and you are laughing on what I said...but if you interpret "SWAMI" you will know how respectful word SWAMI is.

Yes ASHIJi is True Indian, and Singing legend...and She is not the one commmenting on PAK but she replying Atif's Comment like AMAN, PYAR...and Favoritism...

Anyway no point to explain anything to you...I know what India is and I am very much proud to be part of My beloved Country India.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index