Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Comment on few topic in this forum for Sur Kshetra (Page 3)

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Great post buddy, I agree with each and every line.

I can't bear some people posting wrong against HR, anymore.

Thank you so much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaadpreetie

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
One more thing, someone is continuously posting nonsense comments about HR regarding this Jung thing. So let me remind that even atif uttered "Ye jung nahi aasaan". So does this term have a different meaning when he spells it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharu

s123vi Senior Member
s123vi
s123vi

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
well i hv been followin various posts on different forums on this show n still confused abt 1 thng.
can sm1 tell y pakistani ppl r bashin aman trikha? they r sayin ki he replied to atif ki"..agali baar vicks le kr aaunga!" whereas i didn't hear him sayin nythn lyk that on colors in india. he simply said " nxt tym dhyaan rakhunga!" to whch aatif got angry n said " thodi si bado ki izzat bhi kiya karo..!"
at that tym i thought he was pissed off coz he wantd him 2 silently listn n not explain anythng .thats it! i dont think he said smthng abt vicks n all or else himesh n asha ji would hv scolded him badly 4 misbehavin wid aatif ..i m pretty sure abt it.
donno ...does it mean show makrs r editin it for diff viewers 2 create more ruckus??
pathetic!!
anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

In my opinion, the shows format should have been different…First of all, the captains should work more as a team, to enhance the singing quality of the contestants, instead of taking stands against each other. Secondly, I think the judges should only constrict to comments about the singing and not go in discussion with the captains about who has a bigger hart and who has a girlfriend (I am not trying to offend anyone with the comment)…they are not here to entertain us but to give constructive criticism to the contestant, based on their experience and level of expertise, so that the contestants can get an opportunity develop their skills further. Finally, the masala part of the show, I think it should have been left to the show hosts. I think the hosting would have been more balanced, if they had a Pakistani anchor co-presenting next to Aisha…Maybe Fawad Mustafa or someone else…I loved him in the Morning show...We could have get some cute bickering and backering…..maybe some jokes added to the mix….and then Aisha could have taking a stand for India instead of remaining natural. Actually I don't find Aisha a very good host , she isn't good at improvising or at starting a conversation….It would have been nice if we could have got someone like Jay Bhanushali…I love what he is doing with DID.

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

In my opinion, the shows format should have been different'First of all, the captains should work more as a team, to enhance the singing quality of the contestants, instead of taking stands against each other. Secondly, I think the judges should only constrict to comments about the singing and not go in discussion with the captains about who has a bigger hart and who has a girlfriend (I am not trying to offend anyone with the comment)'they are not here to entertain us but to give constructive criticism to the contestant, based on their experience and level of expertise, so that the contestants can get an opportunity develop their skills further. Finally, the masala part of the show, I think it should have been left to the show hosts. I think the hosting would have been more balanced, if they had a Pakistani anchor co-presenting next to Aisha'Maybe Fawad Mustafa or someone else'I loved him in the Morning show...We could have get some cute bickering and backering'..maybe some jokes added to the mix'.and then Aisha could have taking a stand for India instead of remaining natural. Actually I don't find Aisha a very good host , she isn't good at improvising or at starting a conversation'.It would have been nice if we could have got someone like Jay Bhanushali'I love what he is doing with DID.

So no freedom of speech for judges..they should be totally controlled  I don't think any successful Indian singer or music director will like to part .they don't need this kind of cesorship.

I have a better suggestion...scrap the show..we may be able to do this in next 10 or 20 years..If things remain positive, no use pretending that we are friends..btw no stupid bickering nonsense..it is very very childish.

Edited by April2007 - 26 September 2012 at 12:58pm
anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

I didn't want to hurt anyone with the comment, I don't really see why you overreacting...in every post you are always searching for something negative. Those people are there to give their opinion about the singing, they are getting paid therefore'not for their views on other stuff. And the music singers and directors aren't their either to make unnecessary drama on request of the producers of the show...However,that doesn't mean i think they said something wrong,i just don't like the background music that is given to create the drama. I am just saying if the producers want drama, they should make use of the host for that. And what's wrong with pretending to be friends, just because you hate Pakistani people doesn't mean everyone in India does to.

Edited by anaad - 26 September 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

braveusman-shabz-Tony_StraK786

-shabz- IF-Rockerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

I didn't want to hurt anyone with the comment, I don't really see why you overreacting...in every post you are always searching for something negative. Those people are there to give their opinion about the singing, they are getting paid therefore'not for their views on other stuff. And the music singers and directors aren't their either to make unnecessary drama on request of the producers of the show...However,that doesn't mean i think they said something wrong,i just don't like the background music that is given to create the drama. I am just saying if the producers want drama, they should make use of the host for that. And what's wrong with pretending to be friends, just because you hate Pakistani people doesn't mean everyone in India does to.

Clap standing ovation buddy...you know i read a review by an indian about a pakistani act, it is totally unrelated to this show,but relevant to this discussion...he said, he doesnt know how to praise because he has been programmed to hate pakistani all his life...no offense to anyone...just wanted to share.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anaad

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Have it light... Emotional element is quite common 4 realty shows... Just 4 trps...real talent requires no applause...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaads123vi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index