Sur Kshetra

Comment on few topic in this forum for Sur Kshetra (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by -Maha-

Unbelievable
You guys seriously wanna start Ind vs Pak here??

yes world war 3 Ermm Stern Smile
Height of immaturity Thumbs Down
and people were crying over asha ji's biased attitude Ermm
yahan aik dhondo hazaar milty hainROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s123vi-Alina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Comment on few topic in this forum for Sur Kshetra (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patelcharu

Groupbie

patelcharu

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Alina- I am not saying that Pakistan is not progressing but I am just saying what India is. People always compare Indian and Pak...but there is no comparison as India is large country compare to Pak, Bangladesh and Shri Lunka. 

Here is the % of Religion in Pak and India

PAKISTAN:

Islam

Sunni: 80-95%

Shia: 5-20%[

Ahmadi: approx. 1.42%  to 2.3%

Other religions

o   Christians: approx. 1.6%

o   Hindus: approx. 1.6%

o   Bah's: 40,000 to 79,000

o   Sikhs: 20,000[9]

o   Zoroastrian/Parsis: 1,600 to 20,000

o   Kalash: 3,000

INDIA:

Religious
group

Population
%

Hindu

80.46%

Muslim

13.43%

Christian

2.34%

Sikh

1.87%

Buddhist

0.77%

Animist, others

0.72%

Jain

0.41%

Yes, I notice that Pak has other religion but I would say India accept other religious people as President and Prime minister beside doctor, teacher, professor, business man, actor, singer, sports or Engineer.  That is what India is.

Also, as you said above India give freedom to the people to live the life as they want. I would say many part of India is free and take part in all Talent like Dancing, Singing, sports, art, drama and beauty pageant ' many things.

About TV Drama, yes I will not denied the fact  that Pak makes excellent Drama, but since last 10yrs India is not behind...Indian Drama has bit record world wide (In 24 or more country) and no comparison to Hollywood but they make excellent Dramas...such as BALIKA VADHU, Kashish, Udaan, Dooniya, Ba, Baby aur Bahu, Sasural Genda Phool, Kyuki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Kasauti Jindgi Ki, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Diya Aur Baati, Bade Achhe Lagate hai...and many more...yes I would say one this that now days Dramas' are run based on TRP..and that's the reason good TV drama end up with boring end because people love to watch them for long time...but there are lots good Dramas are made by India beside Movies.

About singer'I never said that Pak does not have good singers...yes Pak has some very excellent singer's as well, but I was only responding back to the one the commenter who try to make point like we Indian need Pak singer to run Bollywood...but that's not the case we respect the talent of PAK and may that's why Bollywood offer them to come to India and sing for Bollywood. But it does not mean India not have best singers...also India believe in giving chance to new comers.

I would say one thing'Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is my one of favorite Singer...he is also very down to earth man...very noble man, and I respect him as singer. Adman Swami is also wonderful singer and good human being. I like Atif's singing but not his attitude.

About Sur Kshetra...I have watch all the episode and as far as I have notice Atif is the one who started degrading comments on Himesh and good comments about  His country and contestant so this  makes Asha ji  to response in favor of India.

Atif also made comment that Favoritism going on...that was not good comment...for him if Pak contestant does not sing well but still give them 10 that's fine but when Indian contestant sing well  still he expect to give them 0...that's not right. And If Asha ji is bias than what about the other 2 jury member why they give good point to Indo contestant.

Sorry, as far as I notice Atif talk about Aman, Pyar but I would not able see the same thing in his eye, body language, or in his comment for Indian contestant.

I am saying same thing...Asha Ji is true Indian...she replying on behalf of her nation to Atif's comments.

I tell you if Adman Swami or Rahat will be captain than this situation will might not have come. Because they believe in aman and friendship not just talk about it.

Edited by patelcharu - 24 September 2012 at 9:54am

s123vipreetie

-shabz-

IF-Rockerz

-shabz-

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
the creators of the show are using indo-pak rivalry as means to gain trps for their show...and guess what...they are succeeding...do we really think audience from both countries would tune in if the promos show the mentors and judges being all friendly and singing yeh dosti?

India and pakistan might be different in size but there is one thing in common, we are taught all our life to be a good host and a polite guest...so think for a moment...would atif do badtaameezi being a guest in India...would Asha ji and himesh be impolite host?...why would a channel allow a guest to come in their country and ridicule "their" legends?...no ...never...this is all part of the act...and we are taking it seriously...shows like sur kshetra and the politicians of both sides,live and thrive on this rivalry...they will never want peace,its againt their interests.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.-Alina-desicrowd-Maha-Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Muje to asha j ,atif and himesi tino pasand hai jisko jo kahana hai ,jo bolna hai bolo par mera manana hai singer ne acha gaya ya bura gaya is pe bolo na ki india & pak ko beech me le aao

s123viSamraat_92

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with a few points not all.. I think Atif Aslam is trying to crate drama here so he can be signed on a new reality show cos they need such personalities for te show... I do feel he is egoistic and ready to crate a war... He has no right to say a word against Ashaji, his knowledge about sur taal is nowhere near where the three respectable judges knowledge is... Infact Himesh who I disliked is more competent in this field than him... Not once has Atif praised any Indian contestant and is playing dirty... Also he has no right to tell any contestant to respect others when he himself doesnt respect te three legends who Re the judges... yiu command a respect dont demand it...Well I seriously don't understand why was he brought as a judge when the show is about Sur and taal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharupreetieApril2007-Shruti

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by patelcharu

Alina- I am not saying that Pakistan is not progressing but I am just saying what India is. People always compare Indian and Pak...but there is no comparison as India is large country compare to Pak, Bangladesh and Shri Lunka. 

Here is the % of Religion in Pak and India

PAKISTAN:

Islam

Sunni: 80-95%

Shia: 5-20%[

Ahmadi: approx. 1.42%  to 2.3%

Other religions

o   Christians: approx. 1.6%

o   Hindus: approx. 1.6%

o   Bah's: 40,000 to 79,000

o   Sikhs: 20,000[9]

o   Zoroastrian/Parsis: 1,600 to 20,000

o   Kalash: 3,000

INDIA:

Religious
group

Population
%

Hindu

80.46%

Muslim

13.43%

Christian

2.34%

Sikh

1.87%

Buddhist

0.77%

Animist, others

0.72%

Jain

0.41%

Yes, I notice that Pak has other religion but I would say India accept other religious people as President and Prime minister beside doctor, teacher, professor, business man, actor, singer, sports or Engineer.  That is what India is.

Also, as you said above India give freedom to the people to live the life as they want. I would say many part of India is free and take part in all Talent like Dancing, Singing, sports, art, drama and beauty pageant ' many things.

About TV Drama, yes I will not denied the fact  that Pak makes excellent Drama, but since last 10yrs India is not behind...Indian Drama has bit record world wide (In 24 or more country) and no comparison to Hollywood but they make excellent Dramas...such as BALIKA VADHU, Kashish, Udaan, Dooniya, Ba, Baby aur Bahu, Sasural Genda Phool, Kyuki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu thi, Kasauti Jindgi Ki, Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, Diya Aur Baati, Bade Achhe Lagate hai...and many more...yes I would say one this that now days Dramas' are run based on TRP..and that's the reason good TV drama end up with boring end because people love to watch them for long time...but there are lots good Dramas are made by India beside Movies.

About singer'I never said that Pak does not have good singers...yes Pak has some very excellent singer's as well, but I was only responding back to the one the commenter who try to make point like we Indian need Pak singer to run Bollywood...but that's not the case we respect the talent of PAK and may that's why Bollywood offer them to come to India and sing for Bollywood. But it does not mean India not have best singers...also India believe in giving chance to new comers.

I would say one thing'Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is my one of favorite Singer...he is also very down to earth man...very noble man, and I respect him as singer. Adman Swami is also wonderful singer and good human being. I like Atif's singing but not his attitude.

About Sur Kshetra...I have watch all the episode and as far as I have notice Atif is the one who started degrading comments on Himesh and good comments about  His country and contestant so this  makes Asha ji  to response in favor of India.

Atif also made comment that Favoritism going on...that was not good comment...for him if Pak contestant does not sing well but still give them 10 that's fine but when Indian contestant sing well  still he expect to give them 0...that's not right. And If Asha ji is bias than what about the other 2 jury member why they give good point to Indo contestant.

Sorry, as far as I notice Atif talk about Aman, Pyar but I would not able see the same thing in his eye, body language, or in his comment for Indian contestant.

I am saying same thing...Asha Ji is true Indian...she replying on behalf of her nation to Atif's comments.

I tell you if Adman Swami or Rahat will be captain than this situation will might not have come. Because they believe in aman and friendship not just talk about it.

God You really wanna go there?? India is much much bigger in population so obviously it would be having more people and more religions ! You can't compare Pakistan and India on the basis of Religion !

Second thing...its Adnan SamiSmileLOL...and if you are saying Asha ji is a true Indian as she is replying to Atif's comment then dear Atif is also a true Pakistani as he too is replying to asha Ji's n Himesh's comments ! So both of them are right on their places ! Its the Show which is messing up with everything !!

And to All those who thing World war 3 gonna start here...so dont worry it wontBig smileLOL

s123vicocojatti92

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
this ''War' woudl never end

pakistani ppl will say atif right and indians wills a himmesh is not wrong

there is nothing to discuss abt it, qauz every of us each love our country and nobody will hear anything against our county nation ppl

anaad

anaad

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i don't really see what's the fuss about  who is right or wrong. I don't see anything wrong in atifs or himmesh attitude...I think the comment's are not bad,the background music makes them bad...anyways... what's the deal with that background music everytime someone says something...find it very irritating.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92-shabz-Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.