Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

heart1

heart1

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
He was so brilliant and sadly loss so so much

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So terrible for Mustafa" in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
yeah... i was very sad too.and that too he is from my state A.P. Chha.he was very ziddi really.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

karti

karti

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
It was stupid on his part to try when he was not sure. Amitabh was giving him all sorts of hints that he should quit but he was so stubborn that he went ahead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

eshi786heart1paras22mittijalebi_Invincible_....Poojie....

iloveu_dd

IF-Rockerz

iloveu_dd

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Yup!! I felt bad for Mustafa that atleast he could win 25 lakh but still he took the risk !!Ouch...
Really I felt bad for him...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Mustafa is only a book smart kid who believes that he knows everything. If he was not sure why did he made a wild guess?

He should have considered his family's financial situation as his mom had a 50K loan. 25 Lakhs is a big amount. I don't know how he will face his friends and class mates. They will make fun of him at his med.school.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1paras22mittijalebi_Invincible_....Poojie....

heart1

heart1

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Agree with all of your guys, he got overconfident and didn't think twice 

which is strange as his mom said he has to study hard bc they cant afford his studies from the start 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990_Invincible_....Poojie....

Christina_Yang

Goldie

Christina_Yang

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Indeed...initially i thought maybe he knows what he is doing and is a natural risk taker and will guive the right answer...but result was too bad. and big b said it soo correctly that it was his zidd. I really wish he had won a gud amount nn gone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1Priya_990

eshi786

eshi786

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
I felt he was a "padha lika bewakoof" Seriously, if you are not sure, y would u risk 25 lakhs? Big B even told him so much to quit if he is not sure. I really don't feel bad for over confident fools like him, but I feel bad for his family since their financial situation is not so good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k-kimyaheart1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.