Sneha-coz of u swaron is R.I.P for us..!

Nandita1990 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well i realy dont know what to say,feeling restless,cheated and also at the same time extremely hurt and dissapointed..! who thought even in wild dreams that sneha could be the reason of our negative feelings regarding swaron track???i bet 99% dint even think for a sec..like dude,we are begging for a nice swaron track since more than 2months and we also blamed palki mam and cvs for this(coz we were unaware of the actual truth),and i for one feeling bad for doing so,coz what can they do when the lead actress herself started feeling uncomfortable out of a sudden?and dat too with a costar who is so sweet and understanding..CANT SHE FOR ONCE FORGET THAT SHES DATING SOME GUY WHEN SHES POTRAYING A CHARACTER???or is she so much lost in love that she also forgot her responsibilty towards her audience/fans/PH and her costar.! first of all lemme make it clear tht she can date whoever she wants,none of our business,and we arent poking our nose also but why the hell is she affecting the whole starcast for this??specially shantanu?whats his fault?that hes her costar??and he has to deal with her mood swings..then i am sorry to say snehaji learn some professionalism if not from anyone then atleast from ur fellow costar..! lets not comment on her choice though,shahid se leke seedha lavin..ummm whatever..! just a request to cvs and cinevistaas,if u care for ur audience please either replace her or ask her to do the needful..although swaron cant be the same to us anymore,all thanks to her..its evident now that she cares a damn about her fan's emotions,okay cool,then be lovey dovey with ur bf but please show us some mercy.! and both of them should be paired with each other only because otherwise there would be another victim like shantanu..poor guy,whats his fault?this is just the limit..! before anyone jumps into me,lemme make it clear,i was always biased towards sneha and always used to love her more than shantanu,but oh well for that i cant sit and digest her crap..! cinevistaas hope u will get our concerns,if she doesnt wanna continue then we are also not willing to see her with shantanu anymore..! ITS DONE..! Edited by Nandita1990 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She dating Lavin??? Shivamwala Lavin?? ðŸ˜²
Girlll whats wrong with your taste??? 
I mean no offense to Shivam fan. (Well, if there is any)

Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sneha is dating Lavin...least bothered abt this...but why to bring her personal stuff to SWARON...uncomfortablility??

when u are acting its just acting...koi real mein thodi na ho rah hai...how can Sneha do this to us...hurt our feelings???

wat to say...feel so stupid of myself...
Nandita1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _MagnificentM_

She dating Lavin??? Shivamwala Lavin?? ðŸ˜²

Girlll whats wrong with your taste??? 
I mean no offense to Shivam fan. (Well, if there is any)

Only she knows what the hell is she doing,cant be bothered anymore
Nandita1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

sneha is dating Lavin...least bothered abt this...but why to bring her personal stuff to SWARON...uncomfortablility??

when u are acting its just acting...koi real mein thodi na ho rah hai...how can Sneha do this to us...hurt our feelings???

wat to say...feel so stupid of myself...

Thats the thing re,for her all these damage is happening😭 i cant believe sneha would do this with all of this,so lost in love that for her anything else doesnt matter,if this was so why did she choose to come to this industry in the first place,cool na now she can spare us,arey be happy with ur bf,do whatever u wish,but dont torture us like this coz we dont deserve this
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh god get a grip people
nothing is out for sure and u all have already started bashing her
wht if this all is a publicity stunt of the cv's 
you guys are doing the same what u did with the monsoon special 
u started bashing the cv's and palki 
then also there were rumors that sneha and shantannu are not comfortable together 
but at the end it was nothing of that sort 
what makes this time any different 

SO STOP BLAMING HER WITHOUT ANY SOLID PROOF 

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😭 Edited by like.no.other - 11 years ago