Kaun Banega Crorepati 6

Do you think...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tereliye06

Groupbie

Tereliye06

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...I don't usually post on this forum but I felt like I needed to ask a question do you feel that opening part when he introduces the contestants it's all scripted? Like how people are always like BIG B you are like God to  us even though to me it's a little extreme lol.  I've noticed 2-3 people can say that but not almost more than 95% of the people say the same dialogues so I feel if it's scripted or just a stunt the contestants do because they are on tv? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Melody.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you think..." in Kaun Banega Crorepati 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priya_990

Goldie

Priya_990

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I think the introduction is scripted.
But i dont think it would make big B's power any less.it's a show.and of course there would be a script.
i dont think everything is scripted.people really do appreciate Amitabhsir.

Edited by Priya_990 - 24 September 2012 at 4:46am

.Melody.

.Melody.

IF-Rockerz

.Melody.

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Well, i do think d same dat they'l give script! Bcoz itS difficult for most of the people to express their feelings in words infront of BigB though they love n worship AMITABHJI a lot! Even if i ever get a chance to talk infront of d great person Bigb, i wud definitly get stuck wit words bcoz 'l b busy admirin d great personality :)

Priya_990

crazy4fawad

Goldie

crazy4fawad

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
it is scripted for sure..coz its tuff to be so correct with wors when u have a personality like BigB infront of u...but yes ppl do admire him. If i was on KBC..i would not mind sayin few lines in his praise even if its given to me in form of script..coz i actually do respect n admire him..n yes i would ask for a hug too :) he is soo father fugure likes..who wouldnt want that! :-))

Priya_990

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.