Sur Kshetra

Jugdes ne dara diya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
when ihv seen mulazim Hussain performance and everything were giving actually nyc views abt him
but at the i felt like mere ko abhi heart attack ane wala hai when suddenly all the jugdes give him 0 but after 30 sec bach gayee 30!! 

i like that shararat of them was really funny

what u say? can v talk abt it ? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jugdes ne dara diya" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anaad

anaad

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
you are right, it was very unexpected, i also was confused and shocked Shockedabout why they were giving good comments and then gave zero to everyone...but shararat like that, it only works once, after that it looses its charm.

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I agree. It was Mulazims first performance I actually enjoyed and liked. I was like Stern Smile when they gave him 0 at 1st. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

larki_punjaban

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
na since the beginning he is performing very well! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.