Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

My Apology to YOU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Neerjaa

IF-Rockerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
We jains  have a day when one asks for forgiveness ...That is called Kshma Divas...It must be in coming days .

Angie , i am really sorry that i used your VM for My song , ..i have already  apology but i was restless and wanted to tell all that i did wrong ...As my computer is not working with anyother format except You tube , and that time song was going on in my mind , as i was new to this experiment , thought your vm goes with that song ...I know the way Angie create a story , is quite tough ...But i am just giving shape to my imaginination ,when i used to think of the old songs going with the scenes in CB1 ...In my whole life this is the first time i used something without asking ...

Edited by Neerjaa - 24 September 2012 at 1:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Apology to YOU" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.