Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sment12

sment12

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblahs

I love Jaiswal too...he's awesome in a lot of gujarati plays too (if anyone wants to watch them)

Wow!!! Thts gr8 Smile
It wud b awesome if u cud share his plays as well wid us...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jaiswal is Daaamn Cute (Page 4)" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I know, Heart IM Jaiswal rockz the show with KD, like I love when they r together n he goes krazzyROFL

blahblahs

blahblahs

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sment12

I love Jaiswal too...he's awesome in a lot of gujarati plays too (if anyone wants to watch them)

Wow!!! Thts gr8 Smile

First off all, really sorry for the belated reply. The actor who plays Jaiswal is in a lot of gujju plays. Some of the ones that I have seen are: Buddha ae mari sixer, chagan magan tara chapare lagan and. there are a few more if you look on the shemaroo gujju plays youtube channel. Hopeyou have fun!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sment12

sment12

sment12

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sment12

Wow!!! Thts gr8 Smile

First off all, really sorry for the belated reply. The actor who plays Jaiswal is in a lot of gujju plays. Some of the ones that I have seen are: Buddha ae mari sixer, chagan magan tara chapare lagan and. there are a few more if you look on the shemaroo gujju plays youtube channel. Hopeyou have fun!

Thanks for sharing the list.
Yes sure, it would be fun viewing his plays Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.