Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I dont think rishuprerna will be in the best couple category. I think it will be nandini-karan, sumit-kumkum, kavya-anjali, sujal-kashish and om-parvati.

In SPA trailor, prerna-anurag are shown. So i dont think Star Plus acknowledges the validity and popularity of Rishabh and Prerna Bajaj as a couple πŸ˜•

Sad but true.

mishamirza2 thumbnail
😭😭😭 but this yr belonged to them......as they stealed the yr with that sensational bday epidode😭😭
ronitr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya...what is there in aonu -prerna...they go on fighting and at the time of star parivaar award they act as lovers kicking out bajju...how rude....

i'm too joining morchas.....sorry no hunger strike..or else later i will have to say...i'm un conditionally vidrawing my statement....

aonu fans could also come along...asking for a seperate nomination 4 him other than a joined one with prerna.....after all we all drink from the same narial.....with two different straws..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yes i meant kasautii.so lets have a morcha to the narialwala ie . ekta kapoor.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hope she wouldn't ask us to choose between morchas and police dandas...

ronit_dream thumbnail
hey misha but u r fan of anurag-prerna right? so u should be happy....i mean who knows anuprerna can also get nominated as best couple perhaps instead of om-parvati !
mishamirza2 thumbnail
 hey arti,i am a firm prerna fan....i like ronit as well as cezanne...so u can so that i am neutral in this regard!
but as far as the character goes i like the rishab's character alot..esp his classy act as APP NE ABHI RISHAB BAJAJ KI ZIDD DHEEKI HI KAHAN HAI.....
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes rishabh n prerna should be nominated for the best jodi...

rishabh may s well win the best pita as he is so in kzk whereas as mihir he is shown as many times against his own children... so rishabh bajaj....at least 2 spa's this year....if more then sone pe suhaga as they say

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Hey dont know bout' jodi.. coz they r very biased in this category.. last year too Anurag-Prerna did not have anything to do in this category.. Anurag was well married to Aparna.. Rishu and Prerna were quite close.. Yet Anurag-Prerna were nominated.. Then in Karan-Nandini case.. Nandini was not married or married to Ansh something..dont remember.. yet they were nominated as they are a real life pair.. How😑...      Sujal and Kashish were also on some fighting terms.. they too got nominated.. I am really not sure bout' this category.

But this years best..hottest..sexiest... mesmerising.. skintilating Pati Patni were Rishu-Prerna.. this is also another form of Jodi award only.. I really want them to get nominations in these category.. rest we'll see.

mishamirza2 thumbnail
 i am sure they will win fav jodi award πŸ˜›....agar nominate hue tab!!!
Hudiba thumbnail

Hey guys today i saw a promo on star utsav it showed milee saying keh "Parivaar woh hota hai jis main prerna jaisi maa ho mr Bajaj jaise pita hon  Karan jaisa bhai ho aur Kum kum jaisi bhabi ho" so dont worry agar rishu prerna fav jodi ke liy nahin nominate huay lekin i'm sure they'll be the best mom- dad this year (IA)

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
No mom-dad nahi chalega...what the hell.. they r pati-patni first then mom-dad n all.... Gimme a break from those horrible Sumit-Kumkum and all... who the hell watch their serial and like them..tell me yaar? Rishu-Prerna should be nominated for best jodi or for best pati-patni.... they should be.... rest hum sambhal lenge.