Arjun

JUST A THOUGHT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey guys, dont throw chappals and tomatoes at me after reading this post... I really love Arjun and Roshni together... Till now all the flashbacks i have seen of ArNi,, it was nothing short of magic and today's scene was so sweet where Arjun disagrees with Roshni and then leaves and then again come backto manofy her... I absolutely loved that scene... Not to forget Kalki desai episode where they showed such beautiful scenes of ArNi... Well just my opinion but nothing's gonna change my love for ArYa...

Oh and btw today's episode was reaaly thrilling and mind-blowing. No Ariya scenes but he last scene was soo adorable... And everything happens for a reason in Arjun... Im sure they will show an Ariya scene with the coin... Something like Riya get skidnapped or goes missing and ETF looking for her and Arjun sees the coin and knows that Riya is somewhere there... Sorry for my wild imagination... The worst part is that now i have to wat for 1 whole week for the next episode... ! week seems like 1 whole year... Waiting and waiting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona16mushiroxxTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JUST A THOUGHT" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
well till now we have only been getting Arjun and Roshni's romantic scenes, so of course we'd love them also, but we know that was his past,now we are expecting the same chemistry and happiness with ARIYAWink
N yep now we have to again wait for 1 whole week, pata nahin kaise kate gaCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
lol ...i do like arjun-roshni's chemistry...the girl playing arjun has pretty eyes n her curled hair looks stunning...but i didn't like arjun's subtle look (his moustache kind of thing) in the fb scenes today ..:(
but yes arni sure had chemistry...but yar ariya will jave a much hotter chemistry...coz they rock in the fighting scenes so there romance will surely be out-of -the-world...Day Dreaming
love my ariya...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh-Lizzie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.