Non Sun TV Serials
Non Sun TV Serials

India-Forums

   

Kanchana ( Sept 24-28)

atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Joined: 19 January 2006
Posts: 9886

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks jeffy for taking incharge of this serial single handed.
 
Any volunteers to give a helping hand here...please come forward...even if you are willing to do just for one day...it is appreciated. Please post here or send a Pm to me.


Edited by atina - 23 September 2012 at 1:56pm

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 6196

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Jeffy for the super fast update. Still thrilling.

How come no one suspects VAO guy????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy

jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 438

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Jeffy for the super fast update. Still thrilling.

How come no one suspects VAO guy????
 Kanchana has doubt ... Suruttu kelavi knew the real nature of VAO i think... Confused Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

mathiy Groupbie
mathiy
mathiy

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 59

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
yes... surutu kilavi smiks when visalakshi ask vao to open nilavari and when he avoided to open.. already she got some doubt in VAO

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffymigan

jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 438

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
 yesterday's episode has lots of bloopers.. VAO told his boss that kasi is going to call police nu but in precap kasi is asking about kanch to visalakshi!!!Confused Sunder went to get doctor and kasi but came back with mission doctor failed but did not utter anyword about Kasinathan!!!..Hmmm... 
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 6196

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeffy

 yesterday's episode has lots of bloopers.. VAO told his boss that kasi is going to call police nu but in precap kasi is asking about kanch to visalakshi!!!Confused Sunder went to get doctor and kasi but came back with mission doctor failed but did not utter anyword about Kasinathan!!!..Hmmm... 


I felt the same...

Thanks Jeffy for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Joined: 07 June 2006
Posts: 6196

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jeffy.

I am not able to follow through all the details from the old writings. Thanks for writing it here. Will some one be able to summarize what does it say?

One more thing - is it an editing mistake or a miss - out?  Visa and co were crying that kanchana was locked in and there is not even a single scene about Kanchana return and them being happy.  So wrong.

I also noticed the director has changed - Azhagar was the one before and now directed by RJ>Doss or some thing...

May be that's what they meant from new dimensionnu pola...



Edited by migan - 27 September 2012 at 3:18pm
jeffy Senior Member
jeffy
jeffy

Joined: 30 April 2011
Posts: 438

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Jeffy.

I am not able to follow through all the details from the old writings. Thanks for writing it here. Will some one be able to summarize what does it say?

One more thing - is it an editing mistake or a miss - out?  Visa and co were crying that kanchana was locked in and there is not even a single scene about Kanchana return and them being happy.  So wrong.

I also noticed the director has changed - Azhagar was the one before and now directed by RJ>Doss or some thing...

May be that's what they meant from new dimensionnu pola...

   ya akka many miss outs.. actually they mentioned there would be 2 doors nu.. but she came back by the same door.. and kasi told he too beleives that their family did not do the bali nu.. but previously when kanch told he told that other way.. visa almost had a single dialogue and polambals this whole week.. Angry and boss of VAO mudiyala... hmmm.. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Meera New Serial In Vijay TV - SEPT 2010 UPDATES

2

Author: mellisai   Replies: 12   Views: 8968

mellisai 12 8968 04 October 2010 at 8:37am by Vijay_Krish

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index