Arvi FF: The Three Mistakes: Completed - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
heyy esha
this was a superb chapter...loved it...
m dying to know purvi's past...ohh and ArVi's first meeting in ATM...wow loved their nok jhok...
waiting for ArVi official meeting...

Nice1.. Dyng to knw abt purvi's past i think its related to arjun.. Please pm me when u update
Thank all of you guys for liking and commenting... (Here is your smile: 😊 ) I just wanted to let you guys know the change in plans and that I will post the first part of my long chapter TODAY!!!! :D So be ready... 😉
Nice job Esha dear! Love your story as it is different from all others! Really anxious to learn about Purvi's past! Can't wait till friday!
Loved it, now i want a long chappi :)
Originally posted by xoxoarvi

Nice job Esha dear! Love your story as it is different from all others! Really anxious to learn about Purvi's past! Can't wait till friday!
Actually I didnt read your comment above😉 Cant wait till you update yaar!!

A new VITAL character I have added to the plot is Siddarth Kelkar…. You'll learn about throughout the next few chapters though… ;)

Recap: Sachin and Teju apologize to one another, Arjun meets a "mysteriously" annoying person at an ATM

Chapter 5a: Secrets, Shock, and Surprise

March 25th, 2012: Mumbai, Karanjkar Chawl, 8:30 a.m.
My world had fallen apart 21 years ago, but I rebuilt it on the hopes and dreams of an infant's future. Even that future collapsed. I had lost all sense of happiness and buried myself in the dark. Lights shine every now and then, but they eventually fade away before they're even perceptible. And I realize that life wouldn't be life without pain, but I never had the chance to smile after everything went dark. Twice. And now, I only have one reason to keep breathing. And it's led me through the darkness well. Enough, anyways.
Archana: Soham? Did Purvi leave for work?
Soham: Haan Aai. Kyun?
Archana: It's nothing. I just wanted to see if she was alright.
Soham: Alright? She seemed fine this morning.
Archana: Beta, just because she seems fine doesn't mean she's fine. Who knows what kind of day she'll have today and what she'll freak out about and—
Soham: Aai? What in the name of Laila are you talking about?
Archana: Uh… It's nothing.
Soham: Aai, I have the day off. I'll listen…
Archana: Soham it's nothing—I
Soham: Aai, she's my Tai for crying out loud! I have a right to know!
Archana: Finish your chai. It'll take a while. A long while beta.
Soham: Okay Aai. Sorry for the outburst…
Archana: It's okay. (smiles)
Well here I go again. Setting up my own trap. How I wish life was A LOT easier.
March 25th, 2012: ADK Industries, Mumbai, 9:00 a.m.
Well. This is it. The new office, new employees; new drama. Now… where's my sister…
Arjun: (walks into an office building looking for Riya) Riya?
Siddarth Kelkar: Welcome, Sir. Siddarth Kelkar. I'm the Co-Assistant Manager here at ADK Industries.
Arjun: Okay, nice to meet you, Two things. First I need you to tell me more about what you do.
Siddarth: Well I fill in for my boss under the boss Miss Purvi Deshmukh, who is also the Head of Department of Employee Directions. She's also the PS of the boss. She's a wonderful worker  sir and—
Arjun: Um, I asked for what you do, not this Purvi person, whom I assume is not here.
Siddarth: Well sir aside from filling in for her on rare occasions where she's not here, I work in important projects.
Arjun: Good. Second, show me around…
(Siddarth shows Arjun around the office and introduces employees)
Siddarth: Sir, your cabin.
Arjun: Okay. Thanks.
I walked into the fairly lavish office. Not bad I thought. Now what. This Siddarth dude looks lost. Riya!
Arjun: (over intercom thing) Miss Riya Kirloskar, you're needed in my office.
(Riya walks in)
Riya: Yes sir? (In snooty voice)
Arjun: Hmmph. So… what now? Mr. Siddarth looks lost, and I have no PS apparently.
Riya: Well I assume that you've been shown around and—
Voice: (knocks) M—may I come in?
Arjun: You can come in.
Voice: (walks in) I'm— (at at loss of words)
Arjun: (stands up)
Voice & Arjun: Tum!?
(Riya looks confused)
Voice: (clears throat softly) I'm sorry I'm late…. Sir.
(Arjun is shocked)
Riya: And you are?
Voice: Purvi. Purvi Deshmukh.
March 25th, 2012: Karanjkar Chawl, Mumbai 10:00 a.m.
After everything was settled and put away. I sat next to the window. The window that helped me think. A freshly showered Soham walked in. The light grew brighter. But faded quickly as he asked:
Soham: So Aai… What's this about Purvi?
Archana: Sit down. Please. This will take a long while.
Soham: I have the time and heart to listen.
Archana: You know nothing about my past. Or Purvi's for that matter. But you do know about yours don't you?
Soham: Yes, I do Aai. Uss Aurat (referring to Varsha) ne mujko dhoka diya. She hid the fact that she wasn't my mother, and that my family was elsewhere. That I could've had a brighter future had she not snatched me from your arms on my sister's birthday 21 years ago. I don't know what else drastic has happened other than finding that my mom wasn't my mom and my dad wasn't my dad. Or my mom's husband for that matter.
Archana: Well, Purvi's not my daughter either.
Soham: (shocked) Kya???
Archana: Haan Beta. Purvi is disowned child of a rich Rajasthani business man, who is very much alive. Her real name is Purbi Chauhan, and she was the last born and only daughter of Rajesh Chauhan.
Soham: Wait—THE Rajesh Chauhan?
Archana: Yes. The Rajesh Chauhan. He disowned her for her gender. He wanted a dominant family and was about to finish her off here in Mumbai when I pleaded him to leave her and that I would raise her and she would have no connection to him. He agreed very arrogantly, and I raised her. She was bron with a weak heart, and so I haven't told her anything. She was my only ray of hope and—
Soham: Only ray?
Archana: I should explain huh? She was the only ray of hope because my husband—Manav Deshmukh left with Sachin and Teju… your brother and sister. This was weeks after you were gone beta. That day they left, I had no one. My mom honestly was of no help, one sister took you and ran away, a brother left the country with his family and stopped talking to me, and another sister ruined her life with and left with her abusive husband. I don't even keep in touch with them. That same exact day, I adopted Purvi, changing only a letter in her name, and raised her. My mom died four years later, when Purvi was four. She doesn't even remember her. Purvi grew up in a really fragile and protected environment. I made sure she knew everything she was supposed to, yet also his the things that would harm her.
Soham: That's… a lot. I—
Archana: There is a lot more beta. A lot more.
Soham: Please go on... Aai… it hurts me to know this, but you can't leave me through this.
Archana: Beta, I will tell you how much I can get through.
Because I know it won't be much further…

This was indeed a cliff hanger, because I love them! And since it's a two part chapter… anyhow, I will update the second part late Friday instead…. Curious to know what happened to Purbi—oops; Purvi? Who's Siddarth? Will Soham make a connection to Sachin, Manav, and Teju? What about in the office after Arjun and Purvi see each other again? Well if you did, please like and comment!!!!! Again, ek comment ke liye ek smiley free! :D

- Esha
thanx for updating today...:) it was simply awesome... so purvi isnt archana's biological daughter... ARVI met again... what will happen next... cant wait for ur next update...friday come fast...:):) thanx for the pm..:)
Very nice update Esha. Want to know more abt Purvi, Arjun, Riya, Siddharth.
heyy esha...another awesome chapter...
a lot of suspense is building up in my mind...vry eager to kno purbi ..no purvi's past...cant wait to read ur next chapter...
thanks for PM...