Arjun

Riya thanking god,for saving arjun! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I loved when he remembered Riya putting that coin in his pocketEmbarrassed

but why he returned that coin.. I dnt understand that part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riya thanking god,for saving arjun! (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvini

he accepted becz riya forcefully putted that in his pocket,he returned it becz he still have complaints with god,as he hvn't saved his wife..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puvini

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
riya picked the coin...this indicates she is in loveriya picked the coin...this indicates she is in loveriya picked the coin...this indicates she is in love

mushiroxx

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliya_begh

Originally posted by puvini

he accepted becz riya forcefully putted that in his pocket,he returned it becz he still have complaints with god,as he hvn't saved his wife..
thank youSmile
now i understoodEmbarrassed

aliya_begh

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
that was the most adorable scene ever...riya took that coin with her...the girl surely has fallen for arjun...LOL\but yar i think she thanked god coz arjun came alive out of the sea...(just my thought) ...ConfusedEmbarrassed
in both ways...atleast arjun knows that he was saved coz of riya n her bhagti...Wink

Aqua_marine

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

that was the most adorable scene ever...riya took that coin with her...the girl surely has fallen for arjun...LOL\but yar i think she thanked god coz arjun came alive out of the sea...(just my thought) ...ConfusedEmbarrassed
in both ways...atleast arjun knows that he was saved coz of riya n her bhagti...Wink

Yup .abhi to sirf thnk kia h. Par kahi na khi. Dil ke kisi kone mei...love has started growin Embarrassed

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdoc

Yup .abhi to sirf thnk kia h. Par kahi na khi. Dil ke kisi kone mei...love has started growin Embarrassed
hayeee i even love the sound of it...socho jab hoga to hamar kia bane ga??LOL

Aqua_marine

Goldie

Aqua_marine

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetdoc

hayeee i even love the sound of it...socho jab hoga to hamar kia bane ga??LOL
us din..i will party...only after hosh mei aane ke baaddBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.