Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mansi1424

Goldie

mansi1424

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
hey guys i know some of you are mad at karan dating mudura and mabe some of you are mad at kritika for leaving karan in the first place thats why you want karan and mudura to date but i want kittu and sunny back i know i cant change your opinons about peaple but guys if you renember in kitani mohbbat hai 1 the diologe that says ek pal ki zindagi ek dil ki duniya those meanings touched my heart and mostly because of kittu and sunny that made me want to fall in love i did not  want to hurt you peaple who dont like kittu and sunny as a jodi but if you can just watch kitan mohabbat hai 1 or 2 again or some old interveiws of them on youtube you will know that they look good together        anyways if god wants  kittu and sunny back that will happen because jodis are made in heavenHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamkadamLooshikaAhlaweya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kittu and karan" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samkadam

Groupbie

Samkadam

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hope so...
Tumhare muh me ghee Shakkhar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Looshika

Samkadam

Groupbie

Samkadam

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hope so...

Looshika

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry this topic isn't about Gumrah. Will have to get it closed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paras22AmnaIsh

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
ummm...i guess discussing the actor's personal life is not right in a public forum!!!!

paras22

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

ummm...i guess discussing the actor's personal life is not right in a public forum!!!!

wat if the actor himself is encouraging??????Wink

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkian

Wo to twitter pe hai!!!!ROFLROFL i frankly dont want to discuss it in the gumrah forum also and let all the new member's also come to know about it...!!!Stern Smile

paras22

Arjuhi_kk

IF-Rockerz

Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkian

Wo to twitter pe hai!!!!ROFLROFL i frankly dont want to discuss it in the gumrah forum also and let all the new member's also come to know about it...!!!Stern Smile

new members to kya ab to old members bhi yaha nhi aateOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.