Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.Melody.

IF-Rockerz

.Melody.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Wow amazing os dee. . Loved the letter. . But is his wife alive or dead? Plz clarify. ! It haunted me through out the letter. . Nd the truth has the capacity to make this story either more cuter or heart touching story:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dee-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Wifey. =D (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
its like i cud imagine my dad and me while mum is away.. 

its called utter perfection dee.. the innocence of d child.. d love of a father.. just truly beautiful <3

-Dee-

-Dee-

IF-Dazzler

-Dee-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari93.9

Wow amazing os dee. . Loved the letter. . But is his wife alive or dead? Plz clarify. ! It haunted me through out the letter. . Nd the truth has the capacity to make this story either more cuter or heart touching story:)

Thank you for the lovely comment, Pari. If you read carefully enough you will notice that she's just away on a dig which gives the father and daughter a chance to spend more time than ever. LOL

.Melody.

.Melody.

IF-Rockerz

.Melody.

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Dee-

Originally posted by Pari93.9

Thank you for the lovely comment, Pari. If you read carefully enough you will notice that she's just away on a dig which gives the father and daughter a chance to spend more time than ever. LOL
your welcome dee:) Aww yeah i didn notice it:D its very nice of you to clarify. !

Edited by Pari93.9 - 15 January 2013 at 12:24am

-Dee-

KwitKatts

IF-Dazzler

KwitKatts

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Half way through the letter I started thinking his wifey is dead...but yes the end of the letter was a reliefBig smileBig smile  The letter is absolutely cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I loved the part where he says their daughter cant say "stupid" and says "tupid" insteadLOLLOL and how his daughter is so similar to his dear wife... and of course that his cooking sucks [reminds me my dad's cooking skillsROFL]

-Dee-

-Grace-

IF-Rockerz

-Grace-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Dee!

This was wonderfulness!

loved the way you wrote it!, the barbie towel, the Hannah Montana bag, the butterfly clips

The letter had so much depth, the kind of depth that you see from a fake source of light, a shallow smile, that doesnt reach the eyes. 

Then that appreciation of being with his daughter, a ray of hope, a silent gratitude among the tragedies. 

Loved it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top