Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 38

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for your commant  here is next update

Part 6

Jiger gets more worried, "I think something is definitely wrong with Bai or else he won't ignore me like that" I should found out very soon before anyone else identify saying so he left from office and went home.

Rashi was very much exited on seeing Jiger, "Jigerji you came home very earlier", Jiger dikar are you here is Ahem don't came with you.

Jiger don't know how to respond Kokila's question, no kakiji he went to attend the meeting, I have severe headache so I taught of resting for a while, its ok Jiger you go and take rest I ill send your medicine.

Rashi came to room with the medicine seeing him prancing the room restlessly, she touched his shoulder Jigerji wat happen you look very tensed, nothing Rashi it's just a work tension but iam ok now.

She nodded in approval, Rashi where is Babai I can't see her anywhere, I really don't know she don't inform to anyone of us, I have some work in the kitchen I ill come and call you at the dinner with that she left.

It was nearly 10 when Ahem reached home after making Rohan into sleep he came to ModiBavan, Jiger noticed his entrance and went to talk to him.

Bai what happen why are you so late? it's nothing Jiger I went to meet my friend, What do you need something ah?

Yes Bai need to ask you regarding some important matter but you look tired, I ill talk to you in the morning. If its really urgent means you can ask me now itself, no Bai it take time you go and take rest I ill meet you first in the morning. Are you sure, Yes Bai. Good night jigger saying so he went to his room.

How can I ask you abt the paper, I can't come to any conclusion what ill be the meaning of the name "Rohan Ahem Modi", Oh god plz give strength to ask abt this to Bai.

In the morning Jiger went to talk to Ahem but he is no were to be found taught of asking to Anita. He knocked their room while Anita Is coming from the wash room, Good morning Babai, I came to meet Bai where is he, why are you asking me jigger he went to office at 6 in the morning, I don't know what he is doing this earlier in the office. It's ok Babi I ill meet him the office saying so he left.

In Gopi house

Ahem came home before Rohan wakeup, Gopi open the door Jai sri Krishna Ahemji are you here this earlier, ha Gopi  I taught of come before Rohan could wake up and drop him at school and I ill go to office, ji  I ill bring your tea.

Gopi wait I need to give you something, He opens his bag and gave her a box, Have it Gopi I bring this for you. Ahemji what is the necessary for this, Shuu… first open and say me you are like it or not, When she open the box their is a beautiful green sari.

Ahemji this sari, from today onwards my wife ill be wearing only sari, but Ahemji …. Gopi even though you are not in Modi Bavan you ill always remain as Modi's bahu, you go and wear this.

Ji when she started to leave he hold her hand, Gopi this sari is very special you know this is brought by my mom to her Bahu for Teej festival  but Anita throw the sari saying she don't like the green, yesterday I saw this sari on the floor, so I thought why don't I give this sari to you. you know I don't hide anything from you, if you don't want this means it's ok I ill get you another one.

Ahemji this the first gift you give me, that too this is selected by maaji it is a priceless gift for me, I ill have it till my lifelong she smiled and went to change the dress.

After 15minutes she came out wearing the sari Ahem mouth is wide open on seeing her beauty, she leave her hair freely makes her more beautiful, unknowingly he went forward her really very close, Gopi herself very shocked by his behavior when he tries to touch her, Ahemji…. She call his name which bring him sense what he is doing meantime Rohan started to wake from his sleep, they both separate apart.

Papa…..are you here Rohan become very happy on seeing him right in the morning, he went running to him and kiss him papa are you  ill drop me at school today also na… ha munna here after I ill drop you  every day at school you go and get ready. He nodded his head and went running towards the washroom, they both stood there smilingly by look at him, afterwards Gopi started to move Ahem stop her, Gopi you missed something.

She looked herself in the mirror Ahemji there is nothing like that, he came behind and wear pallu on her head now its perfect, she smiled at him and left him. Later after ahem left with Rohan Gopi decided to go to mandir.

In MM both the elders also agree to go to mandir decided to call Anita and Rashi, Anita as us well told them she is not interested Rashi she has some work, so both alone went to the mandir.

In the mandir

Kokila & Hetal reached mandir, on climbing the strais Kokila notice that they missed pujathali "Motababai I forget the pujatali in the car itself I ill just go and get it, no Kokila I ill get that you wait inside" saying so Hetal went to get the pujathali.

Once climbing the strais some the kids were running around push her aside before she could fall a small hands hold her hand from falling, Maji be careful , are you alright is there is any hurt Gopi gets worried, when kokila went to taunt the kids.

Gopi Maji don't they may did not noticed you in their happiness              , if you scold them they ill lost their happiness, I ill make sorry for them. Kokila impressed by the sweet girl. Ok beta I won't are you happy, Gopi nooded her head.

You wait I ill go get some water saying so gopi went to get water, Kokila wat happen I heard your voice, its nothing Motababi the kids push me aside, what…? Are you alright, ji babai.

Maji here some water you ill be alright, thanks dikara, its ok maji I ill leave "Jai sri Krishna",  "Jai sri Krishna" beta they saw gopi leaving and turned to go into the mandir.

Motababi you look this how sweet she is isn't it, ha kokila I saw this girl before itself she is such a sweet caring, I think she got married this sari makes her more beautiful, see how traditional she is wearing pallu on her head.

Iam sure their sasural ill be very lucky isn't it, ha babi but this sari look like I the same sari which I brought for Anita, kokila there is so many sari like that, ha babi its ok.

Once finishing the prayer kokila became very silent, Kokila why are you so silent, nothing Motababi I just thinking how it ill be when this girl married to my Ahem.

Kokila its nothing to do with that now all we want is to pray god for Ahem and Anita's happiness, ha babai but iam still worried that I done some injustice to Ahem, Kokila why are you saying like that.

Motababi you know how Ahem begged that he don't want to marry Anita, but he don't mention the reason for his disagree , ha koklia due to your heart attack we are all compel him to get married, its all our fault. Kokila don't worry abt that leave that to kanaji's hands he ill look after everything they reached their house.

All the day Jiger tries to talk with Ahem but one after other they get disturbed he don't get any chance to talk with later in the evening Ahem went earlier to pick up Rohan. Jigger gets more worried and went to meet his friend in the mall.

Ahem insisted Gopi to come with them for shopping at first gopi didn't agree but later she agreed by constant instant by Rohan. They reached the same mall which Jigger arranged meeting with his friend.

Three of them reached the mall Rohan gets exited hold both their hand and started towards the mall, they made lot of shopping, Ahem buy many sari for gopi. Once they finish the shopping they went near the parking.

While talking to his fried Jiger noticed a similar face and realized its his Bai and went towards him see him moving towards parking with the girl and a boy. Jiger is too shocked to react what the hell Bai doing with the girl and who is the boy, I think the name I saw in the copy Rohan Ahem Modi which means Bai is having affair, I just can't believe this. He can't able to see their face.

Gopi realized that she missed her purse in the mall itself, Ahemji I forget the purse in the mall I ill go and get it when she turned, Jiger looks her face and another blow was that she is Kinjal's friend who he saw with her in the airport.

Gopi went towards the mall she encountered with a man when she see him she was very shocked to see Karan her child hood friend stood there looking at her.

next part ill be jiger attempt to trace out gopi and ahem, Karan abusing Gohem

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

luckylucky1Savi_S-nilani-hana_ypretty_hswasthinavyabJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Awsm PartTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

lovely update with ahem realising value of gopi n kokila likes gopi...

but jigar got to know all. will he expose to the family?

delsi

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
That was superb DelsiSmile
So we now know why Ahem was pressurized into marrying Anitha. Even the elders seem to have second thoughts now.. 
The Gopi-Koki meeting was so sweetEmbarrassed Koki likes Gopi unlike what Ahem thought.. And how sweet is he to want her to wear the pallu on her head?Smile

Interesting blast from their past.. Karan.. Looks like Jigar will find out about Gopi very soon. Very interesting DelsiClap

delsi

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
good part...lots of new links...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hdelsi

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Nice part... so Ahem's reason to marry anita revealed... intresting precap... continue soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hdelsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilani19

Awsm PartTongue

thanks iam glad you liked the part

pretty_h

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

lovely update with ahem realising value of gopi n kokila likes gopi...

but jigar got to know all. will he expose to the family?

you are right Jiger is the first one to know abt the Gohem relationship

Savi_S

Post Reply New Post

Go to top