Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wow so beautiful love them sorry for late comment so next gohem remarried im happy i just read both part i love them thx for pm me

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
 thanks LeKi, hana_y iam glad that you loved the update

Edited by delsi - 19 October 2012 at 12:59am

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Part 4:

Listen Anita you are elder dil of this parivar you should know your responsibility, once if you do your duty corretly iam sure Ahem shows affection towards you, ok now you go and get ready we shall go for soppoing for Tejas festival, saying so Kokila place careaes her head. 

Stop it anty, Anita throw away her hand, anty you always supports others and advice me. Iam not coming anyever and iam not going to keep verta for your irresponsible son saying so she left the dinnind table, while alothers are stunted by her attitude.

Motababi "I really can't able to understand this girl, what she wants not even once she cares for Ahem, an..and not doing her wifely duty". Iam really worry abt there future Motababi.

Kokila she is a little girl and she came from foregin only, she can't change herself all of sudden, I have full faith in her she ill definetly do these verta leave her in her own way, our Ahem difently get those verta benefit I have full faith in Kanaji. He ill do every thing don't worry ok, come let's go its getting late, they all left for shopping.

In Anita's room

Anita in the phone "Daddy wat have you done you make my marriage in this hell, I relly don't wat I should do, not even a single member care for me they always need a servent not a dil, they told me to keep verta daddy but Iam not going do it". Listen Anita your are Dil to that house you should act smartly and make all others to dance to your tune for that you should do these verta my dear, then only they ill belive in you, once you get all the right of the house then no one going to stop you ok, "bye dear" with that he cut the call.

Anita in thinking mode "how iam going to do this without any dout". Ill pretended to be having fast so that all others belive me

In Gopi's house

Metiben you go and get these item in the list and be careful while buying ok, said Gopi. Babi I can look after that, but we should prepare for towmorrow know can I help you babi, "No.. no Metiben I can manage you first gohead" ok babi its ok I think you are planning to go shopping with bahi'.na with that meti left to market.

Gopi's face fades aways while thinking of previouse year, "how Ahemji became angry while iam fasting he instited that they are pretending to be Rohan's parents and nothing more than that between them, he marride me only because to rescue me from  that hell and to give Rohan's a better life ".

Kanaji pls help me, this year I should do it or not, how I could ignore my duty, whether he accept or not he is my husband and I should do what is good for him, I think he ill not turn here because Anitaji ill also keeping fasting he ill be thereso that I can finish my fasting with his photo like previous years. She smiles fakely while thinking of her fate.

Next morning in MM

All family members are assembled in the mandir execpt Anita, Motababi see anita still not turned its ok mom let her be its getting late iam going mom, Ahem can't you give me my saree before you left said Anita. See Kokila I said know everything ill be fine na , ha motababi iam very happy.kokila hand over a green sree to Ahem ask him to give it to Anita, Ji mom he handover the saree to Anita, Ahem have brakfast and go, no mom its getting late ill have outside and left to office.

While driving  Ahem thinking abt gopi how he behave to her during previous year Tejas festivel, he insisted her that he is not her her husband and she should not do these type of nonsense, yesterday mom were telling the importants of this fasting to rashi that time I realised how fool iam not realising her love for me. Today I should go to Gopi's house or not?... no..no I won't go i can't able to face her, and  iam sure she ill not keep fasting as I instited her, but insteded I ill fast for her. Theis the way kanaji can forgive me.

At night all ladies exept anita  arewaiting in the garden to finish their fasting by their husband's hand . kokila, motabai where is Anita, I ill go and ger her, no antyji iam here when they turned all are shocked to see her wearing a black saree, Kokila "Anita what is this how coul'd you wear black at this time, you should only wear what your husban gave you", anty I really don't like green, but Anita "Hetal place her hand on her shoulder to make her stop, leave it kokila lets first finish the fasting". First Jigar stats the ristual by giving water to Rashi, then Ahem followed by all the elders of the house finish their fasting.

Chirag, Ahem can you bring the new construction documents so that we can discuss till the time of dinner, ok kaka I think its in my room ill go and get it. He went to get the file, in the room he searched the file but he don't find it, he thinks that he may missed it in Gopi's house I want to go and get it. When he came downstrais his kaka ask abt the file, kaka I leave in the office itself ill go and get it, Ahem wat is the necessary for you to go ask some others in the office to bring them, no kaka its ok ill go with that he left to gopi's house.

In Gopi's house

When he enterd the house he saw Rohan is doing homework, Rohan he called his name to get his attention, papa you , ha may what is my munna doing papa mummy told to finish the homework. He see the whole house but could not find gopi, munna were is your mummy Papa she is in the garden, ok you do your home work I ill go and see your mummy  ok papa.

While going to the garden Ahem in the thinking mode "what she is doing in the garden at this time, whether she is doing verta, no no it can't be once he enterd the garden gopi is trying to finish the fasting with his photo, when she try to drink the water Ahem grap the glass and place it on her lips to finish her fasting.

Gopi is shocked to react just stand there like a statue, when Ahem try to leave , woh Ahemji '. Ahem get the file and left without saying anything, Gopi became more worried on seeing Ahem like this.

while driving Ahem is thinking abt Gopi and her love for him but in return what he gave her not even the love she needed, how selfish he was. he is feeling very guilty to face her and try to avoid her and her phone calls.

Its nearly two weeks after that incident Ahem din't came home Gopi became more worried for him, when she try to call him he not even attending the call, Rohan constantly asking for him, but she has no answer to give him at  night gopi in her sleep here some murmuring sound when she wake up Rohan is calling papa papa gopi touch him realised he has high fever. Whole night she try to reduce the fever but that's of no use.

In morning doctor check Rohan and inform her to go and get his dad immeditely otherwise he ill became more ill and he ill be hospetalised with that doctor left.

Gopi decided to go and see him in the office, its all because of her Rohan is getting this punishment she can't see him like this. Methiben for few minutes you pls look after Rohan ill go and get Ahemji, ok babi you don't worry I ill see him but pls get Ahembai soon , gopishakes her head and left to see him.

In the office

Gopi "madam I need to see Mr.Ahem can you pls inform him Gopi here to the responist, sorry madam meeting is going sir informed us not to allow any one, pls here me you tell him my name he ill allow me, look you pls wait here once meeting is finished I ill him to know". In afternoon, the responist inform him that a lady was waiting for long time to meet him but she din't inform her name he ask to let her thinking that any one of officials the responist give gopi the direction to go and meet Ahem. Ahem is going through the file  while Gopi enterd his cabin, Ahemji, a voice of gopi dictrect him, Gopi you are here, Gopi is not in a position to speak anything  started to cry, gopi tell me what happen, woh' woh.. Ahemji you pls come home Rohan is not well he has a high fever he is always asking for you Ahemji doctor told to hos'.hospitalised.. without leting to finish he drag her towards his car and left from office.

At the time of starting the car Jigar saw him going with other person but he cant able to see his face, after he left he asked abt him in the responist she told that he left with the girl'. Bai left with the girl its sounds something fishy.

sorry i told it ill be Gohem remarriage but tha story want to reach you guys.

next part Ahem confessing his loveand make her for agree to remarriage.

Edited by delsi - 19 October 2012 at 1:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

oaz30Savi_S-Archana-hana_yswasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
nice part Delsi... continue soon...

rockji

rockji

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
nice post thanks LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Leki and rockji for liking the post

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Well written delsiClap
Things are making sense now. Ahem married Gopi for Rohan and to save her but has fallen in love with her. He has realized it a little too late it looks like as he is married to Anitha too.Confused 
How will Ahem end the loveless marriage and renew the marriage with Gopi who he seems to love so much but cannot confess? Looking forward to the next partTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Great update Delsi.

Finally the guilt is being felt by Ahem. 

What will Jigar make of what he had seen?

Update soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top