Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 38

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Lovely update.

So Anita is living at the Modi house with the rest of the family but her interests does not seem to excite Ahem.

Gopi has not met his family. This makes Gopi's and Ahem's past intriguing. What happened there? 

Ahem and Gopi have not expressed their love for each other yet both have feelings for each other. 

Update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chaccha

IF-Rockerz

Chaccha

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
How come he couldn't marry Gopi? And just how in the name of Smuckers jam did Koki let Ahem marry that devil woman? Continue soon, Delsi!

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
very interesting plot... update soon.

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Thank you guys for your comment 

Part 3:

In Modi Bavan

Anita is getting ready for the party, Rashi woh Anitaji your are looking very pretty in this black & red combination, she stopped when she saw Anita in irritation. Rashi how could you enter my room without my permission and more over I know iam looking good I don't want any praising from such a low class girl, no.. no anitaji I saw you when I passed by why are talking abt the status. Oh now you are thinking you're rich isn't look richness comes through birth, and not through'. Anitha they heard voice of Kokila from behind , what is going on here Anita this is the way you talk to your brother-in-law's wife, anty I was just showing her limits. No Anita kokila stopped when Rashi hold her hand kakiji it was my mistake to interfere in others matters without their permission, iam sorry anitaji, kakiji come I ill give tea,  when she turned Ahem was standing with anger, Rashi and kokila leave without uttering any word.

Ahem turned to Anita, why are you doing this why can't you talk to a person properly they are my family members you should do like this, if I see this kind of thinks in future I won't tolerate do u understand, thunder ahem, what will you do Ahem can you tell me, you always hear what your mom says you won't think any others affecting by your decision, I just tell to have some manners while talking to others why all are you tell iam at fault ahem raised his voice stopped when kokila enter the room, Ahem on the way of returning from the party can you get these medicines for I forget to buy in the afternoon. Ji mom I ill anty not once u will not allow us to enjoy, you want to tie your son in your pallu means why you make him married to me.

Anita'Ahem gave her a tight slap, Ahem what have you done mom how can you be this calm when she is talking this rubbish this I can't mom with that Ahem left the home he really don't know where to go he stopped the car near lake side and sit beside the river thinking of his  fate at first kinjal next Rohan & Gopi, now Anita. He now overcome those problems with three of them but now Anita he really don't know what he is going to do with her.

Ahem talking to himself "If I wanted to love her, she is my wife but every time he try to make her happy it always ended in fight and my heart get broken, I really don't know if I love her r not, if I started to love her what abt gopi. She sacrificed her whole life for sake of his family reputation first her studies, then her beloved mamaji who is left her as a family but he left her for the mistake she never done, all in now she has only him and Rohan, if he realized his feelings for her at first itself then gopi will be happy with the family of mine, when he started to love her the marriage proposal of Anita came to defasted his hope. He marry her only because of mom if not she would have leave this world. Oh Kanaji why are you playing with me like this pls give strength to make all of them around me happy plz'"

Ahem don't know how long he was sitting like this when he came to sense it was nearly 2.30am at midnight then he rembered tomorrow is Rohan's first day of school he promised him to drop him at first day so he started his car and drive towards Gopi's house he don't know he want to go in or wait outside till morning.

In gopi's room she is restless of sudden woke from her sleep she is having a feeling that Ahem is near her, she try to sleep but she can't so she went near the window to look the night sky there she spot Ahem's car parked near the gate. What he is doing here at this time gopi run towards the main door before he could ring the bell she open the door make him surprised. Why are you awake at this time gopi don't know how to respond him, nothing Ahemji why are you here at this time is there is any problem you are hiding me gopi plz iam really tide I need to take rest leave me alone saying so he went towards the room, later when she return to her room after looking the main door she see Ahem in deep sleep, she get more worry of him.

In the morning Ahem disturbed from his sleep by some hustling sound of rohan, papa get up na Rohan let me sleep, papa plz ahem woke with his cute request he can't resist but smile by his cuteness tell me rohan why did you wake me up hah' papa I thought you ill drop me of school isn't that why yes my son why do you have dought in me no papa mummy told me you have some work you ill not here that's I asked you I finish all my work to make my son happy, are you happy Rohan shakes his head in approval come lets ready for the day he drag him towards bathroom. When they reach the dining table gopi is putting final touch to the breakfast many time she try to approach him but he always avoided her because he can't able to lie to her, she ill get upset. He quickly finish breakfast excuse her left with Rohan.

In MM dining table

Chirag, Kokila where is Anita & Ahem I din't see both of them from night is everything alright or there is any problem between them all others become silent, no' no'papaji  its nothing like that Anithaji is in her room she is not well taking rest, ok let her be what abt Ahem, papa he is gone out answered Jigar, but where, don't worry papa he ill be back soon, kokila do you know where he was kokila shakes her head, within half an hour we have a meeting with Metha's for new project see the time till now he is not turned, by the time he finished his sentence Ahem appeared, Kaka I prepared everything for meeting I  just go and  get my files in the room he went to room.

In his room Anita is sleeping peacefully that time he compared Anita with gopi, in every sense gopi is the best Dil to my family he left the room once getting the file. All men left for work. Its nearly 10.30 when Anita came to the dining table, Anita what are you unwell why did you take this much time questioned Kokila what anty even for sleeping I need to get permission ah' I don't know what are you all up to all are questioning me but your son still not turned, Anitaji for your kind information Ahemjiju left for office before itself answered Raashi. See he can't wake me, he don't even car for me, I think he is having some affair, stop it Anita thundered kokila.

Precap: Gohem remarriage

Edited by delsi - 13 October 2012 at 12:38am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_csadavirk_Devna_-nilani--Archana-hana_yswasthi

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
A good update with some questions revealed.

So Ahem met Gopi while they were studying but did not tell his mother, who had arranged his marriage with Anita.

Now he has realised that he loves Gopi.

Looking forward to the next update. How will he tell about his relationship with Gopi to his family?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 13 October 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Thanks swathi next part would revel more 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-swasthi

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-