Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 38

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Wonderful update Delsi.

Things are coming together finally. Urmila's attempted was quickly squashed. Now Rashi may continue her malicious ways in a sly way. All it takes is for a child to drive sense into everyone.

Kokila seems to be warming up. Looking forward to the next update soon.
Thanks a lot Swasthi 
Ya its true even a stone Heart ill melt in front of a child then obivously it was sure mm family ill be melt for Rohan
i ill try to update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 24)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sparkling-eyes5

IF-Dazzler

Sparkling-eyes5

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Awesome update

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sparkling-eyes5

Awesome update
Thanks dear
p.s Plz click like button once you read the update

MADHU.BARUN

Coolbie

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Delsi dear...you updated my fav story and i was sooo late in commenting Cry sorry yaro got busy and the epi was superb. urshi are Dead i hate them but seriously hats off to you for making ahems character so strong and stable,something we wanted in sns! last scene was awesome and precap,hoping there are no troubles Smile 

delsi

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Delsi dear...you updated my fav story and i was sooo late in commenting Cry sorry yaro got busy and the epi was superb. urshi are Dead i hate them but seriously hats off to you for making ahems character so strong and stable,something we wanted in sns! last scene was awesome and precap,hoping there are no troubles Smile 

Thank you so much Madu loved you comments its ok dear its all happen don't worry
I make Ahem's character as the one we always want in SNS i love to see him in this way
Hope next chapter too you ill surely enjoy itSmile

MADHU.BARUN

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for all your wonderful comments and engourage me thank you guys iam soory for providing you this part very late i got busy for the past two weeks din't have time to spend on my FF here this part ill be a short one hope you don't mind it i ill try to update next part as soon as possible

Part 16:

In the morning Rohan wake up to see his parents getting ready for the day he silently sit on the bed it make Ahem worried more Gopi assured him, Rohan went near Gopi and hug her "Mummy we shall move out from hear na", "ok Munna we can go from here" Rohan saw her surprisingly but your papa won't come with us, is it ok you", Mummy why can't papa come with us he ill, henna papa he turned and ask Ahem but Ahem stood still without saying anything, Rohan turns teary and ask Gopi "Mummy why can't papa come with us", "Munna can you live your mummy papa (he shook his head) then how can he live without his parents" but Mummy, Munna I know they ill soon started to love you for that you should behave as a good boy, ill you na he happily nod his head and went running and hug Ahem, iam sorry papa, its ok go and get ready its getting late, Gohem smile each other.

When they come down they straight away went to Kitchen dining table had their breakfast Ahem and Rohan left home. After leaving Rohan in school Ahem went to see Anita but like previous time her brother Umang block his way taunt him, Ahem left there disappointingly Anita become more frustrated all her family members they din't allow her to think but what she wants is to talk to Ahem at once and let to know why he has done that.

Gopi once again rearranging her warbord she din't have any work to do she hate to sit ideal but she din't have any other option till she have few hours to Rohan return she taught to go and get Rohan from school by herself, she decided to inform Ahem, when he called him he immediately cut the call not properly viewing the number coz of morning incident took in Anita residence making tall on him, Gopi inform in the reception and ask them to inform Ahem about it but the receponist confused on statement that Ahem sir din't have son and decided to ignore the call.

Later Ahem and Gopi arrived to school at the same time Gopi surprised him to see their "Ahemji are you hear", "ha Gopi iam, why can't you inform me that you ill be coming to pick up Rohan and why are you wasting my time saying so he left the place without seeing Rohan coming towards them".

Rohan saw him returning, Mummy why papa is returning "nothing Munna he has some important meeting so he leave me hear and left" Gopi confused and worried on seeing him like this but somehow she know the reason for his behavior "May be he din't meet Anitaji today also".

After reaching home Gopi decided to talk to Anita she get her number and dialed to Anita, "Anita saw a new number and pick up the call but once hearing that Gopi's name she try to cut the call, Anitaji plz do hear me once, Why should I hear you, you and Ahem play with my life then now what you both trying to prove me are you both innocent, plz Gopi don't I can't hear your's nor Ahem's stupid reason for baterying me, Listen Anitaji iam not going to say that we are not at fault but plz hear at least once what Ahemji is trying to tell you and the you decided that whether I should be hear or leave him, Anita taught for a second ok I ill talk to Ahem saying so she immediately cut the call"

Later in the night Ahem came home more relaxed he is more surprised when he get the call from Anita when he attend the call she ask him to meet her after two days in the restaurant,  Gopi become happy to see him relaxed after  putting Rohan into sleep but Gopi din't get any sleep, Ahem see her wide awake "Gopi why are not sleeping, nothing Ahemji I take nap in the afternoon na that's why, "nap" Ahem become surprised and worried "Gopi why what happen are you unwell" no no Ahemji its nothing like that I din't have any work to do so I just'. Ahem taught for a second and went to his laptop bag and bring few papers and give it to Gopi, Ahemji this paper Gopi from now on words you can't be ideal here complete this deign within 5days ok, but "no but you are doing it" saying so he went to sleep.

In the morning Rohan wake up with a wide smile on his face seeing a huge chocolate cake in front of him and Gohem wishing his happy birthday this ill be special b'day for Rohan in every year, Gohem hug him and wish him, and he cut the cake with Meethi, later Rohan went to get ready to spend this special day with his parents.

Family came down for Arthi notice Gohem with Rohan already there they hesitate join them and stand still on outside, Rashi decided to take the situation and went to taunt Gopi, "listen Gopi you are not the member of this house so you din't have right to do arthi here Gopi look shocked but din't show it as it was Rohan's B'day she don't want to spoil his mood so she ignored her "Rashi in front of god all are same, don't you know that" Ahem anger raised but controlled himself on seeing Gopi's pleading eyes, Ha jiju but "Rashi" Kokila voice stopped her to go further you should not interfere in others prayers saying so the family stand little bit away from them, After finishing the Arthi Gopi show her eyes to take blessings from the elders, Rohan hesitate for a moment and looked at Ahem, he assured him to go.

Jigar came forward "Bahi what's is special today", "Jigar its Rohan's b'day" Jigar has a wide smile on his face looks at Rashi she is fuming, Rohan slowly went to Baa first and bend to take blessings, baa without any hesitation blessed him for long live, then to Chirag, Hetal and Parag and Kokila followed by Raji, Jigar came forward and hug him and wish him, Kokila immediately left the place went to her room and come back with some money and try to give it to Rohan "No Dado I don't want this", "listen dikra this is not money but elders blessing so you should not say no to them, come on have it" Rohan taught for a second and went hug her and kiss her on cheeks Dado I only need this blessing" Kokila has alone tears on corner of her eyes and insisted to have the money too Rohan looked at their parents, he get the money on approval of Ahem, one by one all the family members gift him some money.

After getting Gift from all the members Rohan went near Gohem, Ahem ask him anything which he needed that he and his mom ill get for him, Rohan taught for a second "papa can you give anything I ask for" Gohem looked at each other "Ha Munna why not I ill give you anything, tell me what you needed", "papa, I need little sister to play with me", on hearing this both Gohem blushed and turned red "Papa you know all my friends, Varun, Isanth, Nisha, Arun all are having sister and daily they are playing with her but I don't have my sister tell me Mummy you ill give me my little sister na", Gopi mouth wide open and know how to respond him all the family members have smile on their face "Tell me Mummy when ill I get her, tell me na" Ahem close Rohan's moth and carry him towards his room Gopi too followed them latterly running where the family started to laugh.

All the family members waiting for their breakfast Hetal looks around the kitchen not to find Gohem, Hetal ask Meethi for them "Motababhi they won't be here today" why what happen "Motababhi as it was Rohan's b'day they usually go to orphanage in Mumbai for giving donation and spend their entire day with the orphanage people and ill only return by tomorrow morning" Ha but what is the necessary to go to Mumbai they can find many orphanage here too, that I don't know Babhi, saying so Meethi took leave and went out. Jigar is the one who know the reason but he excuse and went to out.

Rohan, Gohem spend whole day in the orphanage, "Ahem watch the way Rohan and Gopi playing with other children in the orphanage his heart pinch on seeing that how these children logging for the love he think of what ill happen if Gopi leave Rohan hear itself he silently thank her for the dedicate her life to Rohan and promised himself that he too make her happy and give her all happiness that she deserves".

Next day they arrived late both Rohan and Ahem hurried to get ready and went to out, leaving Rohan in school Ahem left for office, left Gopi alone in the house Gopi decided to do the design that Ahem gave her to complete Meethi come in to noticed Gopi busy in some work, "Babhi are you busy", "Ha Meethiben , what happen do you need anything", "No Babhi its time for lunch, shall I bring your lunch hear" "No Meethiben I ill have it later Ahemji ask me to finish this as soon as possible you go and have your lunch I ill have it later" saying so Gopi once again involve in her work, Rashi hear the whole conversation started to plan her work and decided to make Ahem  angry on Gopi.

Precap : Ahem and Anita meeting, Rashi punishment 

once againg iam sorry for the short update i ill update next part very soon plz ignore if any mistakes

Edited by delsi - 12 March 2013 at 5:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chella1991cvdprasad_Devna_coolhi1988MADHU.BARUN-nilani-Sparkling-eyes5swasthiJustlikethat1Deepzpadukone

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
It was a superb update DelsiClap

One small child can bring happiness to the family.. It is true in Rohan's case. Looks like except Rashi everyone else is getting to know Rohan and are behaving wellTongue
The orphanage visit was a really touching gesture..

Now Rashi is back to her KKs with GopiOuch and Ahem finally gets to clear the air with AnithaSmile Cannot wait to see what happensBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nilani-delsi

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
That was nice Deeps. Rashi back to her KK's and Ahem is going to clear the air with Anita can't waitSmile

delsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top