Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 3 Page 38

amalaziz

IF-Dazzler

amalaziz

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
wowww..nice start ! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35 (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Archana-

Goldie

-Archana-

Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Interesting start DelsiSmile continue soon 

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
update soon
why are they seperate

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 30 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Good StartTongue

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hai thanks for your encouragement sorry for delay

Part 2

Ahem reach the trace where gopi taking the cloths for few seconds he observed her till gopi feel his presence and turn where Ahem watching her . On seeing him her face brighten but she hide her feelings . Gopi said "Ahemji when did you come  why don't you call me , have you see Rohan". He is asking for, wait I will bring you your green tea she started to turn then she notice he was continually watching her, she shake him with that he came from his dream.

A smile given by her make him melt. "Ahemji what are you thinking, is there is any problem you r not telling me, nothing gopi I was just observe.. he stopped in middle, nothing Gopi" said Ahem. Gopi "ok now tell me how was others in our house maaji, papaji, kaka, kaki, Baa, devarji, Rashi, kinjal, Dhwalji and with little hesitation in her voice she asked about Anitha" Ahem know the reason behind her hesitation but he ignore that, Hoe are they tell me na please ahemji, Gopi plead him.

Ahem place his index finger on her mouth to stop her from further talking, for few seconds both cannot take their eyes from each others. Then Gopi became conscious about the surroundings remove her eyes from him. Gopi why are you always give first to others than me, Even though you not seen them why do you have so much of love for them, you very well know that they ill not accept you when they came to know about you, who are you, what you meant to me, then why gopi… why you are showing this much of love to me and my family members.

Gopi" Ahemji what are you talking abt, iam not even seen them, iam seeing all of them in you. I got all love from you that's the reason I love all yours as mine. I know Ahemji they ill not accept me, but at any cost my love for them ill not be decreased. I always love them from my heart, Ahem cant able to say anything. Their conversation interpreted by Rohan voice. mummy, papa you both are here, wat are you doing here I search for both of you, Gopi " tell me Rohan why do u search for me and your papa you know na we both are talking", then, but mummy iam very much hungry Rohan showed his puppy face make them laugh.

Ahem lift his son and went near dining table. Papa you said you will spend these weekend with me na.. then tell me were shall v go. Munna v shall go all the place you want to go ok first finish your dinner with that Ahem started to feed him with his own hands. Once they finish their dinner Rohan went running to his room Ahem started to follow his son stopped by gopi, Ahemji are you staying here for this weekend what is the necessary you know na Anitaben will get upset , she might think your are not caring her r love her you please go home spend time for Anitaben and your family. Gopi wat are you talking about  I know wat are you up to, but don't stop me I need to spend as much time for my son, I promised him and no further talking ok. But Ahemji all family members ill get unnecessary worry without seeing you.

Gopi they will not get worry I inform them that iam going out to finish some of the office work I ill not turn to home for these two days ok and moreover Anita went to her mother's house. So don't worry ok with that he went to his room leaving worried gopi near dining table. Later at night when gopi came to her room their Rohan and Ahem were chatting. Ahem telling him his childhood stories, Gopi started to put her bedding on the floor stopped by Rohan,  "mummy why are you lying down came and sleep here with me and papa", Rohan move aside leaving space for her,  Gopi hesitate but Rohan drag her to the bed make her lye and Cover all three of them with blanket, hold both gopi and ahem's hand and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night when Ahem wake he see the other side of the bed is empty  he started to look for Gopi  he found her sleeping on the floor at that time Ahem started to feel  more guilt. He knows he love he with full of his heart and soul and she also love him, but they can't express their feelings towards each others. Its all because of him he can't able to give her that love she needed. He started to think of Gopi  four years ago when they first meet her with kinjial at the airport he dint even like her, but later when gopi looking after her sister, Rohan make him fall into love with that he went to sleep.

Next day the three of them spent their time by going to temple, park, theater etc that the day passed by later in the night Gopi approached Ahem with bunch of papers. "Ahemji can you do me a favour", ya tell me gopi what it is, "Ahemji pls choose one of these schools I had some of application form for Rohan, you tell me which is the best so that v cant join Rohan to school". Ahem took Gopi's hand and place a parcel in her hand, Gopi open it, when gopi open the package she shock to see the admission letter for Rohan. "Ahemji you already finish the formalities, I taught you would forget". Gopi how can I forget my son and his future, Gopi blink with tears they share a eye lock were disturbed by a phone call when he see its Anita, Ahem try to cut the call but gopi insisted to atten the call he can see the unhappiness in her eyes.

When he attend the phone he could only here only some blabbering sound of anita calling him for a party, his full concentration on gopi who is wiping her lonely tears in the corner of her eyes. Anita asking him to attend her friends party with her, but Ahem said that he has some work but anita not listening to any of them, he cut the call that he inform her later. When he turn around gopi is standing in front of him with his laptop bag, Ahemji you should go, if you are not anitaben ill get upset, but gopi wat abt Rohan, Ahemji I can manage him, ahemji pls think of anita ben, ahem can't refuse her request get the bag and went out without turning.

to be continue.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cwhite.band-nilani--Archana-hana_yswasthi

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 06 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
nice update delsi... y s gopi doing this?? wat's goin on??continue soon yar... dnt mke us wait long...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Waiting For The Next Part!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Lovely DelsiClap
Looks like Gopi and Ahem are bound by love but are still not able to express it because Ahem is married to Anitha. Why do I have a feeling that Rohan may not be their biological son? Smile Amazing premise. Anitha likes to partyLOL.. Wonder why the family will not accept Gopi.. What is her past? Very intriguing indeed.. Well doneStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top