Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

so anita is not haappy to be in mm.n gohem love each other...

waiting for the next part.

-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Delsi loved it! written beautifully 😊continue soon
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for your commands

Part5

Ahem & Gopi reached home, once they entered into the room Rohan wake from bed and run towards him and hug him, papa'papa you came why don't you come'papa, saying so Rohan started to cry, on seeing in this condition his name his heart broken into million pieces, he too hug him Iam sorry munna pls forgive your papa I promise here afterwards I won't do like this'.saying so he too had tears in his eyes, Gopi stood beside silently watching them.

Ahemji you pls feed him Kichidi so that he can have his medicine, she gave him the kichidi. Mummy '. Why Medicine you see how strong iam like papa, He showed his arms so I don't need any medicine saying so he started to run but Ahem caught him, ya I think you are strong like me but I can easiley defend you, no papa you can't , yes I can because I take my medicine make me more strong where as you are not taking it. Rhohan started to think and take his medicine, gopi stood sliently watching the secen, Ahemji loves Rohan very much but its all because of me , I have no right over him to do such things because of me Rohan also suffering she wipe slient tears and went to kichen to prepare for dinner.

Jigerji  wat are you thinking nothing Rashi is bai came home, not yet do you think he ill come today I don't think so why wat happen? Nothing jigerji I think he don't like Anitaji that's why he is running away from her with that she cover her with blanket and slept, but jiger were no way to sleep he is thinking abt the paper he saw this afternoon in Ahem's cabin.

FB'''''.

After Ahem went, Jiger is searching some files, I think it ill with bai. He try to call him but he can't reach him, so he went to search for file in his cabin while searching he came across some Xerox copy of the legal paper it was not clear but the name in that caught his attention it was a house deed in the name of Rohan Ahem Modi, Jiger is shoked beyound the words.

'''''.FB ends

At night Ahem is telling Rohan abt his school days how he was Rohan listenting him sliently after some time he saw Rohan was sleeping pecefully on top of him after making him comfortable he went to switch off the light he found gopi was missing, "where did she went at this late night" he went to search her.

He found a figure near mandir when he went near her he saw she is looking at something when he looked closely he saw Rohan and his photo, "Gopi he called softly" she jerk from her thought. Why are you awake this late he could clearly see that she was crying, nothing Ahemji I was just'. Iam not getting any sleep so I was'she struggle to get words. What are you doing with that photo, ji .. its nothing iam going to sleep saying so she started to walk away Ahem stopted her by hold her hand.

Gopi I know there is some thing is upto tell me what is it?, its nothing Ahemji  iam alright you pls take some rest.

No Gopi you are worried I can clearly see in your eyes?, tell me is it about Rohan you are worried abt, ha..? Gopi nodded in approval. Oh..no Gopi you see he is now alright why are you worring yourself it just a fever,  he ill alright by tomorrow.

No Ahemji it not just a fever'.Gopi voice raised a bit, its not a fever Ahemji'. He'. He 'just worried' for not seeing you for past two weeks Ahemji.

You know every day he come with the hope to see you but this two week you make him disappointed. He always want to share wat has happen his school but not once you are available. Why are you punishing him because of me, more tears rolled from her eyes.

Gopi plz'. I din't mean it purposefully, i don't want to punish either you or Rohan'. I din't turned be'.cause of my guilt' Gopi I can't able to face you,' iam not able to be a person what you wanted.. A husband you always love'  its only because of iam feeling guilty nothing more than that Gopi'. Plz'. Try to understand.

Gopi could not understand why he is talking abt the role he missed to play in her life. Ahemji  its nothing to feel guilt Ahemji '. I can understand that you marry me only to rescue from that marriage, and you clearly explain me that you have nothing to do with me' You always there for me in my difficult situation and not only that but also you make yourself as Rohan's father save me from bad eyes of the society.

Ahemji I don't want any love from you or you don't need to accept me as your wife all I ask for is to let me live as iam'. You are my heart and soul my love for you don't want anything all I ask for is Rohan's happiness'. Ahemji don't ever punish him like this'..pl'plz. saying so she walked away leaving him.

Ahem was stunted Gopi's love for him make him speachless "Gopi way do you have so much love for me", he promised himself that he ill give the love she deserves.

In the morning Ahem woke up by Gopi's bangles sound there he see Gopi in red salwar he could clearly see that she was crying all night her face lost its glow. When she finished she started to walked out "Gopi" he called her. she stopted in her track but din't turn Ahem came and stood in front of her Gopi yesterday'. Ahemji  it's getting late i want make brakefast for Rohan you plz get reddy soon saying so she left without meting his eyes.

Gopi is serving his brakfast, Gopi are going some were, no'I mean ' ji iam going to mandinr ok then you also come with us I ill drop you. No Ahemji it's not necessary I ill go by myself. Mummy you can also come with me and papa it ill be fun na' you both drop me at school and papa ill drop you at mandir. No Rohan I have some work you both first go head, why mummy you ill not come with us.. Ah'saying so he droped his head. Ok Rohan I ill come with you ok Rohan broke a wide smile thanks mummy  you are so sweet. I ill go and get my bag he went running towards the room.

Once they drop Rohan  in the school they were sliently driving towards the mandir. When they reached there gopi came out  from passenger side without saying anything she started to climb steps after few minutes she realized someone beside her when she turned she saw Ahem  too coming into the mandir with her. Ahemji wat are you doing here are you not going to office. why Gopi I should not come to mandir ah he wink at her' no Ahemji its nothing like that you can come.

Gopi  closed her eyes praying her Kanaji for happiness of Ahemji and Rohan when she realized something on her head she open her eyes to see Ahem placing her duppta on her head, Ahemji  wat are you doing. Shhu' gopi come with me he drag her towards the mandap were it was decorated like wedding mandap.

Ahem kneel down Gopi will you marry me, Ahemji plz getup. Gopi iam telling you from my heart  I want you to be my wife for life long, Ahemji yesterday itself I told you I don't need anything from you le me live as iam for my sake why are you sacrifice yourself, tears rolled from her eyes. Gopi its not the love it developed overnight, I don't know when I started to love you but when I say I really meant it from my heart.

I want you to show me your love for me as my wife, Gopi was fighting within herself wether to accept it or not before she could say anything Ahem place his finger on her mouth, "Gopi don't say no, I can clearly see the happyness in your eyes" Gopi left no word to say she nodded her head.

Pandit started the marriage rituals Ahem put the sindoor on her mang, wear mangalsutra. Gopi touched her mangalsutra started to sed more tears her dreams comes true Ahem wipe her tears and started to take 7vows.

The love they have for them make them silent throughout the ride towards their home. Before she could enter into the house he stopped her, gopi I think it not yet finish Gopi show puzzled expression, he hold her hand from behind and  place her plam image in the wall, Gopi I always want to be with you saying so he too do the same and they both enter into the house with the right leg.

Once they enter in to the house Gopi could't not control her emotion hug him tightly  he too hug her Thankyou Ahemji that's all she could say. Ahem kissed her forehead, then eyes, cheeks and went to touched her lips with his before he could touch her lips phone rang and they spread apart.

Gopi became shy and went towards kicthen. When Ahem attend the phone it was Jiger calling him for urgent meeting, Ahem bind her goodbye and went to atten the meeting.

In the office Jiger many times trys to approach him but fails due to the meeting it was nearly 3.Pm when the meeting finish Jiger went to approach him, Bai I need to talk to you sorry Jiger I have urgent work saying so he went out.

He collect Rohan from school and went to Gopi's house. 

Hai guys i am sorry iam not sure abt this type of marriage rituals so iam not gone in deep

precap: Kokila meet Gopi in mandir                                                                    

Edited by delsi - 11 years ago
hana_y thumbnail
wow so lovely delsi and wow im teh first who is commenting so beautiful so gohem get married now waiting for next  well done 👍🏼
delsi thumbnail
Thanks hana_y for your commant iam glad you like it 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the part Delsi👏 So Ahem came into the clutches of emotions and he could not see Gopi cry or suffer anymore. He married her😛 That was a beautiful scene. I like it that he explains to Gopi that he has fallen in love with her and is not doing it for Rohan.
Poor Gopi seemed so sad because she feels Rohan is missing out on his papa because of her😭 

Although I am glad that Ahem married Gopi, I feel for Anitha. Yeah.. She may not be the person Modi's or Ahem wanted. But she is married to Ahem and deserves to be told that the marriage is not working.. When will Ahem do that?  He married Gopi but it is not even legal. He is married to Anitha anyway. And what happens when Jigar finds out?

So many questions and now Gopi meets Koki.. Cannot wait for the next part
hana_y thumbnail
your welcome delsi i love your ff thx for pm me 🤗
delsi thumbnail
Thanks for your commant i too know that Anita ill be hurt but Ahem had a good reason for doing like this. iam glad that you loved Gohem secen.
i show Anita as a girl who dint care for anything take all as easily so it ill not hurt her at the end
she till now dint seen any of modi exept Kinjal 
Edited by delsi - 11 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely part... continue soon... thnx for PM