Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Love Made For Their Child update Part 20 pg35

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi friends I read all your FF SS and OS that's the inspiration to write this FF.

LOVE MADE FOR THEIR CHILD

It was a pleasant evening Ahem is driving his car in a very happy mood taught about Gopi made him even more happy. Finally after long one week gap he is going to meet her and his son Rohan. It was nearly 3years since they get married now. How his life has been change during this 3yrs of marriage. At the begning of their marriage he only taught about Rohan that's the reason he married to Gopi but now he cant live without both of them. He too have a guilty conscious that he is cheating both the family and Anita but he cant able to do anything. He agreed to marry anita only by the constant instant  made by Gopi . Even though  he loved Anita his heart refuse to marry anita because he is already married to Gopi. That the fate has played in both their life causing numerous problems.

He still could not find the way how to tell about Gopi and Rohan to their family members wat abt Anita he still love her he could not live anita also with that numerous tought he reached Gopi's house it is very small and beautiful that was owned by him only his money not through modi  money. They shift to this house for 6 month. He cautiously ring the calling bell the door was opened by the maid meethi. Then "papa" the voice from behind made him to forget all his memory  Rohan came running towards him and give him the long hug kiss since they not meet past week Rohan is very angry towards him. But by the time he enter the house he forget all his angry and feel his dad. It was nearly 10min they stand as they are only ahem realized that Rohan was crying. He put him down and assure him that he ill not leave him.

Rohan hide his tears and said that " papa why did you not come and meet me for thepast one week" Ahem could feel that hoe much his son miss him. Ahem, beta I promise u that for the next two days I ill be only with you that made Rohan happy, are u sure Rohan asked. Yes beta iam sure without letting him to finish his sentence he kiss him on his face several times telling him thank you papa I love you very much. Ahem search the whole house he could not find Gopi anywhere. Rohan were is your sweet mom.

Papa she in the trace said Rohan in his sweet voice. Ok my dear munna, I just go and meet your mummy and come then v can have our dinner it shall ok for you, Rohan shakes his head in approval ok papa, shall I go and play. Ok but be careful without letting him to finish he run towards the door to play with others.

With that he made his way to meet Gopi on the trace.

Ok friends that's all for the day please read and comment. I hope you like my FF pls ignore if any spelling and grammatical errors.    

Part 1-page 1  Part 2-page 2  Part 3-page 3  Part 4-page 4  Part 5-page 5  Part 6-page 7   Part 7-page 8  Part 8-page 10  Part 9-page 12  Part 10-page 14  Part 11-page 16 
Part 12-page 17  Part 13-page 18  Part 14-page 20  Part 15-page 22  Part 16-page 24 
Part 17-page 26  Part 18-A-page 29  Part 18-B-page 30  Part 19-page 32 Part 20-page 35
Edited by delsi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great start Delsi 👏and an interesting one too..
So Ahem loves his son and maybe Gopi too.. But Anitha is still in his life.. Would be waiting for the  next installment. Superb⭐️

PS: Can you please add to the title if it is an FF or SS so that people know and can enjoy your story? Thanks!
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Delsi fascinating start, leaving many questions needing answers.

Why did Ahem get married to Anita? Is she staying in MM? Why is Gopi and Rohan staying separately? It seems Ahem is sharing his time in two places. Looking forward to the next update.

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like it so far ... great start 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow very good love it delsi how ahem is managing two house want to know more cont please dont worry about spelling even mine is not so good here we dont mind it 👍🏼
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great start... continue soon😊
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you to you all for enjoying my ff
swati I know there is lot of questions you have but i cant tell now
the nots in the story will removed in upcoming parts it ill give you all answers to your questions dear
 iam on vacation from today may be on next week end i ill update part 2
Edited by delsi - 11 years ago
hana_y thumbnail
wow nice start delsi love it well done cont the story is very beautiful pm me for next 👍🏼 👏
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww..nice start ! 

-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting start Delsi😊 continue soon