Ramayan

Seeta swayamwar- Not upto the mark

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Swayamwar is the turning point of ramayanCry. But not presented well this timeDead, I don't understand why directors r not thinking above sets and costumesAngry. The grace of seeta swayamwar is missingOuch . Firstly, it was running like RajdhaniStern Smile again a blooper Ram and all came before Janak. Instead of concerning ram and sita more importance given to a raakshas and other lallu panju rajasOuch and their foolish talksAngry. One more thing the BG score is very poor missing choupaiyasCry and pleasant music when ram arrives or sita arrives no choupai gaanShocked. It should be there as it gives very delighted effect but cv's have dissapointed in this field what happened to ravindra jain i still can't understandShocked. The swayamwar seems so FEEKA FEEKA Thumbs DownThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Seeta swayamwar- Not upto the mark" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I agree yaar, even I was disappointed.Ouch It seems that the Sagars are more interested in showing grand sets and costumes than caring about the actors of their chemistry. This whole scene did not have the magic I felt while watching the previous two Ramayans. The actors' chemistry is lacking and they have hardly any screen space. More importance is being given to unimportant characters like the suitors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashu20...Mina...Varnita.

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I liked it. It was beautifully done in my opinion!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
it was not too bad...a lot better than previous episodes..my limited knowledge about ramayan helps me a lot to enjoy the episodes..

and infact i loved the music when ram and lakshman were entering the venue..it was pleasant..but yea they should have given more screen time for ram's entry compared to the suitors but then again they had to show the swayamvar process and how all were making mockery of the test put up for them...

and Ram and Lakshman came after Janak only

regarding costume..i dont think they r doing gr8 job..except for ram and Laskhman...not at all impressed with Sita's bridal look and plain look of Sita's sisters...overall there was improvement in ram and sita's interaction. 

Edited by nneeiill - 23 September 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat22Namzz

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
epi was really funtastic. it will be wrong to say that"it was not up to the mark" any way it is individual opinion. but in my outllok i enjoy it tooo that i have never enjoyed any  show. i was feeling that now real swayamber is going on of ram and sita. i give them full mark so awesome...

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i agree, this ramayana is a huge disapppointment !!Ouch it is looking just like mahavir hanuman of sagar pictures which destroyed the holy epic.Angry i just finished watching all epis and was shocked !!Shocked ramji and his brothers playing hockey !Silly oh god, what will people show next in the name of God?

the actors are so mismatched, i am not liking anyone in these roles.Unhappy neha is not suitable for sita ji, she would be better as one of the sisters, and gagan is so expressionless !! i cannot say about neil yet because he has very little lines but he seems okay. all others r below average only. i was hoping this ramayan would bring back the magic of the previous one to screen but it's a very big disappointment to me !!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sargesh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.