Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

ARYA OS WANT HER BACK updt prt 7 pg 34 last part (Page 30)

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thx luv for love it im happy 

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

oh no not you too kesha LOL 

I'm sorry but u both hav h in ur names so i get confusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

Originally posted by hansa2

oh no not you too kesha LOL 

I'm sorry but u both hav h in ur names so i get confusedLOL

why ash sorry kesha i know our name start with h that why you got confuse it can happen yaar just chill LOL
Malika_ZL_Khan IF-Rockerz
Malika_ZL_Khan
Malika_ZL_Khan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
very beautiful update thanks for pm

--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
thx amournamalika 
ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Nice updateBig smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y--HANISA--

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
thx arja for love it

hana_y

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ok guys hi here next part thx a lots for supporting till now for this os im so happy to have you all support in this with your lovely comments who give me strength to cont it till the last part yes this is the last part i wanted to  do my last part before i go so here it is enjoy Smile .i did not sleep to do it for you guys .

last part                                                                                      

they did the test only arti which not did it . they get the result too only two whom it match and it was yash and ansh . yash said h ewill do it as ansh is small and he dont want him to hurt so he will do it . ansh refuge and said he will do as it her dadi life . yash said you may hurt and  i will not like to see you hurt . he said if it was only mine who would be match would sai the same thing papa i will bear the pain because it for my dadi heath please papa let me do it or because im son your blood son . ansh dont you ever dare to say this again you are my blood too that why your blood math  he hug him when he was saying this ok i will be with you when they will do it right . right papa . gr3 was with tearsCry she call ansh with open arms to hug him he go in the arm and say dadi you will be alright now promise . im happy and proud  to have you as my grandson ansh arti really you are a great mother you teach him how to respect elders you area good mother too .

then the transplant happen three times they did it every thing was fine then gr3 was ok she return home after the last part and was happy to be back home to see how their children welcome them they were happy to be at home again with them and the children too was happy .

pari went t doc and find she will never be able to be pregnant she was so sad that she will never be able to know the mother hood feeling inside her body she was feeling broken she will never be a complete woman only they will not have a child to move their name and to be their ansh waris she was with tears Cry. every body make her understand the other kids too are like hers but she was not ready to accept she said to them  if they will want to have a child for pratick she will accept if they will make him married to another woman which pratcik get shocked Shocked on hearing this and slap her .

how can you think some thing like this if it was me who would has the problem you would leave me han .

no but i know you love kids too then how can i see you with out a kid for you your blood that why .

no pari you cant think like this our bachey is yours too naa arti said .

haan pari it not about blood we are a family we are all here for each ever you will see you will have a baby too fro you and it my promise to you yash said .

bahu if you think we will be sad if you will not be able to give us a child you are wrong we cant go against the god wish we are happy you are our dil even if you will not be able to give us a grandchild that does matter chaach  gr3 said .

haan bahu we are happy to see you happy with our son and you are doing a dil duty too we dont want more from you you are our daughter too like the arti and vidhi suraj said .

im sorry i have lost my control im happy to have you as my mil and fil and to have a family like you all you all give me  love i will cont to be like i was i promise and how i forget the new coming will be with us i will be able to take care of him too hai na babhi .

of cause pari you can .

later in arya room

yash are you thinking what im thinking too .

arti i think yes you are thinking to give pari the baby when he will born right .

how you know that yes im thinking on it but .

but you wanted to ask me  first hai na .

yes but what you think it will be good or not .

i agree with you im happy you think of her mother hood feeling because we will be able to have another child too but she cant .

but the family will alow it .

it our child it we who will decide what we will do ok now you take a rest ok .

after another month

arya announce that they will give the baby to pari first she said no then when arya explain her they will bbe able to have another later so they will give for their first born to her and then she accept too all the family was happy too .

month was passing arya and pari do some shopping fof the baby now pari was full prepare to be a mother soon she was so excited and some time fell sad as arya are so kind persons i fit could happen a miracle then both couples will be happy with baby she use to pray with god to do some thing which both cant be sad too

arti was becoming more fat she was not happy to  being fat like a ballon  she said for ansh she was not like a ballon . which yash do joke on her ballon figure how he love her like this he take pic of her  and apply it on wall like others pics . he said he love her even if she will stay a little fat after the delivery because he dont want her to be so thin too .

i will do diet after the delivery and who will see who will stop her .

the baby our son as you will have to breast him you forget that how you will do dieting when you will have to breast him then he stop on seeing tears Cry  in her eyes .

he got to know why she was with tears he was too Cry  then he hug her on console her . 

it was our decision naa so stop it you will see pari will let you breast the baby i know her she will not let a baby to stay with his  mother breast .

he wipe her tears she too do the same and they have a beautiful hug too pari who saw all this was feeling sad and decided to not take the baby from them as hers when they will gve to her .

it was almost last month ayra went to doc as she will say if the will  be able to have a nomal delivery or not . when they arrive she do ecography which they got shockeShocked with the eco .

they return home every body was wating for them to know what the doc said if she wil be able to have a normal delivery and if every thing is fine .

when they saw there face which was not able to know what was happen they ask them twice then yash said .

they three are good and the delivery will be nomal too dont need to worry .

what do you means by three yash gr3 ask are saying sh eis going to have .

haan mah we will have twine a boy and a girl it a miracle mah .

you both wanted to do a god deeds  and he give you two babies  and to  not make you both sad  you both are so kind person you always think of others happiness that why he give you a lots of happiness in return too suraj said .

they were all happy and teh day arrive for the delivery yash assist it to give her support to push and they both babies born with out any problem and they were in a good health  to they were just like arya . when arti and the babies come in the room they all enter in with tears of happiness they hug her and thx for giving them so cute and lovely babies they thx do be their dil too .

the nurse come and said she will have to breast the babies . then she said to pari to feed baby boy as it her son .

you first feed him as he must have his mother breast first then i will take him and until three month you will have to  breast him then he will be strong too .

yash hug her and said thx for coming into my life and to love a lots with such a love kids im happy to have you as my sweety wife  he kiss her on her fore head . she thx him to give her lots of love  lovely cute child and a lovely family  which cant live with out them .

they return home with the babies arya give pari her son and said from today he is your and pratick 
son you decide which name you will give him .

the kids was happy to have their sis and bro at home and tehy said which name tehy will give too they will call her kushi  yash scindia it their papa and mama choice name .

pari and pratick said they will call their sonnihal pratick scindia .

suraj and gr3 was happy with their full lovely family they were all complete too . years passes every thing goes fast but the love of the bro was still the same and the dil too the kids become young and start doing work . suraj , gr3  , dubey and shobah has pass away but the respect the love was still there with their children now  Big smile .

ansh was the pride of yash as him as he brought his name so high with respect too where he goes every body said he is the father of ansh yash scindia he was first in all thing in bhopal he was the brillant where he go he leave the love every  one wanted to a have a son like him as he become the great bigger lawyer after pankaj . the two girls palak become  doc ,  payal  top fashion designer  they too was good ib their work too their name it appear in news paper too and kushi was still teenagers along with nihal both are always together and love each ever too they always support each ever when they need help . in short arya was haapy with their briallant children too arya was complete  happy family too  Big smileStar .

vidhi and pankaj childreen was already married but they has settle abroad with their family but they use to come to visit them or they go to them  Star .

even pratik and pari too was happy with nihal for them nihal is every thing fro them he to bring this father name with pride too in college he is the first in every thing just like kushi   Smile  .

so there was the family of scindia"s sons  complete happy family Smile .

how you saw the last part i think you will love it  . it show the love the respect fro each ever  Smile .

i will wait for your feed back  bye  Smile .

and a big thx for giving me this opportunity to finish it with lots love love too Smile

Edited by pretty_h - 30 November 2012 at 11:22pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjicynthiagemelanpremidancydreamermeenadsouzalady_dovesrilanka123poojdc87cutestar12maaneetkimeetjojo1986varthyadi000padmavarbillieberryLincy_LinsBusiMusins1970luv_lvndrrakenduvadanaLeevi05nan0102ashGC_arjasaf24AniSweetyhana_yalekhika20MSN_VannykratzyfanMalika_ZL_KhanroseroseySharlene1410cuteariyaKesha_H.IsYaRoCHeRPuvZvillager00maha9freya123lovely_nikkiSurishDonnaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index