Punar Vivah

ARYA OS WANT HER BACK updt prt 7 pg 34 last part (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 40

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Update soon dear. Waiting for the next part eagerly Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_hlulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARYA OS WANT HER BACK updt prt 7 pg 34 last part (Page 29)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
i will do it soon maha i know you guys are waiting for the update i will do it tomorrow promise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerlulujjjjmaha9

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hansa2

i will do it soon maha i know you guys are waiting for the update i will do it tomorrow promise
Thank u Smile

pretty_hlulujjjj

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
welcome dear Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
hi guys sorry to take time for the update . thx for your lovely comments which give me strength to cont  it . i hope you will like this part too Smile .

part 6

arya arrive at home they were happy on seeing their parents who was there waiting for them with tahli to do arti for them . after that they take bless from them and ask about their heath too . gr3 said she was waiting when to arrive to see arti and her son how there life has glow so much with such a good news . even suraj scindia said the same how happy he is that arya are happy together again . they ask about the report .

yash ans  every thing is fine but she has to be still careful and cont to eat and stay happy too . papa did the doc said what we will have a boy or a girl ansh ask . no beta it so early to know now but dont you worry even if he will be a boy you will remain my first grand son na yash reply .

why if it will be a girl you will love him ansh ?  ask bua . no buadadi i will be more happy because i will have some one to play with me too like palak and payal . gr3 told yash to make arti to rest a little and they leave in their room .

arti was sitting out side their room in the balcony thinking how her life has really change since she was in hospital . arya was talking and laughing too when amaan ask to enter in .

arey amaan you come in please yash said . hi yash hi arti how are you now . yash please tell him i dont talk with stranger . arey arti please sorry  i know i ddi not came to see you what to do i was so busy that see im holding my ears too ab to maaf gardo na yaar . arti please accept his sorry see how his ears has become red too  he tease her . ok i accept it but it only because of  yash  as i dont refuge him han dont think wrong ok and yes you could not come to meet me at least you could have call me but non . woh i did not wanted to disturb you both or being  kabab main handi and i know you have such a loving husband who is taking care of you so you will never miss me or think of me na .

amaan you know what you mean for me na  how can you think that i did not miss you han after yash and kids you come in my list who will stay so close to me you know that .

you both friends have a talk i will just come ok yash said and leave .

hey arti you dont know how you made us afraid yaar , how yash was i was so happy to see the love he has deeply for you the way he did not believe when the doc said you are going to die his love has bring you back to him and us .

yes amaan i heard all his conversation how he was talking how he was begging to me to open my eyes and the kids too it his love who has return me to them really he has change a lot , and how he know on prashant haan did you told him .

yes you remember the day i came to see you he heard our talk and he ask me who is that prashant and i did not have any other choice than to say every thing did you talk to him on this matter arti .

no but today i will do it because it my farz to say to him now even if he know thx amaan you are a truly friend of mine .

hey dont thx me yaar it my duty to take care of you even if yash is doing well but i will always be there for you dont ever thing if im away you cant share you problem with me ok .

yash it good you have come i wanted to say that arti please dont be angry im leaving for mumbai in two days .

see now i got it why you have come to see me just to say bye right .

amaan why so fast it will be good if you could stay with us for some more days .

actually i have lot of work to do there but i promise i will be back when arti will be delivered her baby .

ok i let you go but you will have give me your news every week ok .

yes my mah i will .

amaan you should search fro a life partner too .

i will now i will find some one like arti because she broke my heart by marrying with you .

yash put his arm on arti shoulder and say you will not find like my sweet and pretty wife .

weay dont think your arti is so pretty han i will find more better than her you will see .

it that way you talk with my husband han and who you think will give you a girl haan and yes if  you got one too you will always search for me because no body can be like me right yash .

yes you are caroromain ek for me .

amaan look at them how they were so lovely when they laugh and to be together too .

yes i will never find some one like you arti you are really caroromain ek yash promise me you will always keep her happy like this and you will always be with her in what ever matter will have you will never bring tears in her beautiful eyes .

i promise you that  because even i will not like to see  tears in her eyes she is very precious for me now she is my life too .

amaan hug them and say bye to them and left .

at night in paridi room

prateick i think we will have to visit to an doc for us you know why im saying it right .

yes pari even i was thinking of it but i though you will like it but if you are saying then we will go tomorrow to know what is the problem right smile now please .

prateick what if i cant then what will happen to us .

hey why you think like this haan and if the problem is even with you dont think i will leave you non we will think of some ok .

thx for being so care and love so much i love you .

i love you too pari .

in arya room .

arti was in yash hug . yash . hmmm . woh i wanted to say some thing to you .

tell me arti what is it .

woh i know you know on my divorcee but you never ask me why i hide it with you why yash .

arti what the use you said it or amaan said it i knew you wanted to told me before but you could not be able  he told me every thing how prashant behave with you and why he left you too i dont need you to tell me i understand the pain you has been gone throw .

yash really you so nice person that why i love you so much .

i love you too arti but promise me you will never hide any thing from me now what ever the matter will be you will share it and i to do promise to you i will share all the thing with you ok .

yes i promise you that .

ok now give me my kiss which i was waiting for a long time come  on now .

arti kiss him their kiss was passionate and yash stop and say .

arti can i say some thing you will not feel bad

yash i know what is it .

what .

you want to wait until i pass the three months to have physical relation right .

you know it how when i never said it .

yash i know you how you love me and care too i know even if the doc have said it you will not accept for it until your heart dont accept that me and the safe i respect your decision yash we can wait dont for it .

hug her and said you are just for me arti i love you but that does not means that we cant kiss and to a light love haan . arti blush and switch off the light .

one week was pass in parents room

gr3 how many days you think we can hide the children the truth haan they will come to know it why you dont want me to share our pain with them why gr3 .

you know how my family are happy how can i take that happiness from them no it better to go from here before they got to know it .

no i dont agree with you now they have right to know how pain you are and how we need them for you .

yes but do you think their wife will accept it to put their husband life in danger no .

do you think our dil are like this haan and before they become their husband they are our son and our son has ben growth with love and respect and affection they know how to take their responsibility too .and  you know yash has starting have some doubt  on you he has ask me when will be your second operation i avoid it till when i will be gr3 when you know we can cure you .

i know we will not be able to hide from yash as he is so close to me he know every thing when im in pain and i know he will find out with out we say to him that why i did not wanted to come here .

you want them to blame me if some thing happen to you right .

non please dont say it i dont want them to think bad on you .

gr3 im sorry i always talk badly or say some thing and say how you are a bulakar now i got to know the reason please for give me .

why you are asking me this you are my  husband you have full right to say what ever you want .

then accept to say to the children about your illness please .

which illness you are talking about bauji the three sons and dil was at the door . they were with shocked Shocked  on seeing them with a confuse face they have but yash was with anger  Angry and sad  Cry too from his face they got to know he know the truth about the illness of his mother .

arey woh nothing we were just talking on my other operation so .

mah why hide such a big thing to us we got to know about it you know me naah .

yash forgive me i dont wanted to give you all pain when i saw how my children are all happy how can i say about my cancer with you haan .

mummiji how can you hide your illness from us you think we will not let our pati to help you how can you think like this arti said .

han mah we are so stranger for you now because we got married no mah for us  before our wife it your right on us then our wife even if our wife would not accept us to help you then for us such woman does not need to be our wife right yash pankaj said .

ji bhaya you are right it you both come first then our wife mah bauji you have hurt us lots .

no it not me but your mother who was afraid of seeing you all sad and if your wife will not support us then .

mummiji bauiji you both are our parents now since we got married it you whom we have to leave as you are our husband parents we love you both the same way as they love you vidhi said .

han mummiji if we have give you the right to be our parents you have to right to ask us our life too we would never refuge it paridi said .

mah bauji im the youngest so you  think that i will not be able to be help or accept it but mah if you are not with us how we will be happy with out you both pratick said .

now both was with tears  Cry on hearing such a words from their sons and dil .

see gr3 i told you our children are not like others they will never let us down they will always be with us im happy with our sons and also to have such a good and nice dil too im proud of you all he open his arms to welcome them for hugs . the dil goes to him and sons to gr3 .

mah we will do the test tomorrow then whose test will be match with you he will do it and i will make palak and payal to do it too we never know if their who can match with you ok .

yash palak and payal are kids they will suffer no not them gr3 said .
mummiji you think they will not like to be help their dadi arti said .

gr3 yash and arti are right we cant take ant risk they all we do the test ok .

ok what ever you all said but arti you should not be take any stress too as it will cause my grandchild suffer and you too promise me you will take care of you even in this problem .

ji mummiji i will do what ever you said now we should prepare fro tomorrow for the test you need to sleep we will take your leave now let go bhabhi .

and they all leave them .

i also leave you here i hope you will like this part  and hit like button  i will wait for your lovely comments too Smile bye bye .

i wil come soon with next part Smile 

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjiaparna_mcynthiagemdancydreamermostarbmeenuu111lady_doveLincy_LinsmeenadsouzaPiieelanpremipoojdc87pallavisarkarmaaneetkimeetcutestar12*Maleena*Riti.kpadmavarjojo1986billieberryShouting_SilverLeevi05sb1410Shashi1984ashGC_arjaalekhika20saf24anithuMalika_ZL_KhanlulujjjjMSN_VannyVincyAnneKesha_H.KrantiGuru_JKRPuvZmaha9gcluvtaahir004freya123goldenmoon.SajnaVe.

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Superb Update
Loved it.

pretty_hlulujjjj

pretty_h

IF-Dazzler

pretty_h

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
thx pearl for love it im glad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

maha9

IF-Sizzlerz

maha9

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Superb update dear. My waiting did not go a waste and I loved it so much
What a cute and lovely family !!!

pretty_hlulujjjj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.