ARYA OS WANT HER BACK updt prt 7 pg 34 last part

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS ONE WILL BE TOUCHING OS , here arti dont know if she is pregnant  , I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT .

part 2 pg  8           part 5 pg 24

part 3 pg 15          part 6 pg 29

part4 pg 21              part 7 pg 34

ayra return home with yash success he win the boxing , arti do his arti with out looking at him . they enter in , how your face is so swollen i wanted to enter in the ring to beat the tyson bua said . buaji it rule we cant do any thing pankaj reply . why are standing here vidhi go and bring ice to put on bua said . woh i will go , here is arti has brought it already see how care she take for bhaya pratiek said . will you you apply it parteik bhaya , why arti bhahi it your job you do it why me i cant do it as i will not be able to see bhaya in pain . i have some work to do that why , she talk without looking at yash he notice it . then pankaj take it and put on the swollen part . what type of wife she is it her fault if yash is here like this and she said she has work . buaji i know arti she will not be able to see yash bhaya in pain that why she did and excuse vidhi ans .

later in the kitchen arti and vidhi was doing the work , arti i notice since we have come you are not talking why what happen , nothing bhabhi im just tied that all im ok . no arti you cant hide from me i can read your face you are worried if yash bhaya will accept the fact or not right . no bhabhi i dont think of it now i will do what he wanted me to do to be away from him so im doing it , she left vidhi in a confuse face . why she said this i just hope now it not her who will do problem now from her face there was nothing today , why not she has suffer a lots from yash bhaya words i agree with her i will give her my support if she will need .

on the dinning table arti was serving every one when it come yash turn she look away and serve him , he look at her but she was not look at him at once . pratiek ask her to eat too , she reply by no i will eat later she leave . yash was so shattered has he know it all his fault if she is avoiding him there was not even a smile on her face she look like doll when we put the pile she will walk he wanted to have a look from her at least one time but no . yash was waiting for her in the room , but she did not come , he went to look after her . he saw her sleep in the kids room on the bed of ansh , he get the flash back how he push her when she  cover him how rudely he talk to her there was tears in his eyes he wanted to ask forgiveness from her . he also sleep in the other side of the bed facing her face . arti wake up at midnight she saw yash was sleep there she leave the room and went in their room . when she getting up from the bed yash open his eyes look at her when was leaving with out say anything .

morning yash was in the bathroom arti was doing pressing clothes for the kids , when yash come out she heard the door open , when yash come she was giving him back to not face him  . when yash saw her he was about to talk , artiji im sorry woh i know i hurt you but please forgive me , without say anything she left the room . artiji i know you are punishing me i deserve it but at least talk to me or look at me im not able to bear the pain artiji he talk to himself with tears in his eyes . bhaya i know arti bhabi is avoiding you but you cant give her that fault it all yours it you who make her being like this sh eis doing what you wanted na so be happy now , dont be angry with me bhaya but it all true you know that , yes i know that chotey but if she will not give me the chance how will i be able to ask her to forgive me , did you notice she is not even smiling  she stay like i use to be which is pain full chotey . yes i saw it but we cant do anything , no i cant stay like this i will have to find a way to bring her laugh back even if i will have to accept how many reject from her it my turn to bring her back . i want her back like she use to be chotey . yes bhaya you will be able to do it im sure of it .

yash was thinking how to bring back her smile , he think of aman . yes only aman who will make her smile im sure i just want to see her smile back i will feel better . he call aman he explain him the situation how it is how she is avoiding him too . later aman come yash was feeling little relax as he know she will be like earlier with aman .

wow arti you come here you did not let me know what type of friend you are han . aman you here she talk in a sad voice . yes me when i call at house aunty told me you are here , you know how angry a was he said in a tease mode you got your in law house you forget me han . how can i forget you aman you are only the person who always be good with me , oh if im the person who is always with good with you why you are not smiling to me , i want to see you smile what happen arti you did not like i come here . no aman ho wcan you think of that , then smile please like this do you know how to smile or should i have to teach you han come on yaar . why should i have to smile there will be nothing in my smile now what the use to smile aman . arti im sure it not my arti im sure you have change it tell me where is my laugh , naughty who use to see every one happy where is she han . she is dead aman shss he put his finger on her lip and say why are saying this arti i thought you will be happy to be in your yashji house but no why . why the use to be happy aman you know im so broken that i dont have strength now im like a body who is waiting when will die . all my dream has been shattered that i dont want to think of anything more now . my arti is not so week to lose so fast you are not week arti , i was not but not anymore when you get hurt twice it like this aman im a human being i also have a feeling , a heart too feel love why when i fall in love it a sin when i sleep with my husband is a paap why aman . first parshant who broke my heart when he live me for another woman , and he accuse me a characterless he did not accept tha ansh is his son , and here yashji said our most beautiful night is a sin a paap why they said is to me what is my fault aman . arti prashant use to beat you but yash no , yes he dont but the words he use it so pain full he always misunderstand me he always think i wanted to take arpita place when i never try to do it aman , you he said i call you in mumbai to make him fall in love with me and to seduce him and that why you give him baang to make him sleep with me , im a woman who can do this aman to get the love i will do such a low work tell me aman . no arti you are not this type of woman i now i think if i would be in your place i would be like you im sure arti just think of your kids . it just because of them im here aman i dont want them to think that im not happy i dont want them to suffer to get the love of their father . arti if ever you want to come in my house you  are most welcome i come here you cheer you up but you make my cry too take care of you arti please ok i will leave now , amen thx for giving me company and wanted to make smile bye . yash who was out side the door was listening their talk was also heart broken . when amaan come out he said you have broke her totally yash i could not bring my friend arti back to me it all your fault if she is in this state , im sorry aman i know it all my fault that why i want to *6bring her back like she use to be , amaan i need to know about prashant will you tell me please . ok i will but not here .

amen meet yash out side the house he told him every thing on prashant , yash was shocked on hearing how her life was . i hurt her badly aman why it happen with me , why i did not see her love for me , aman if she dont talk to me i will not mind i need to get punishment from her but i cant see her in this state she has to come out from this , why you want her to be like earlier yash when it you who broke her tell me , yes i know but i love her aman and i want her to be happy when i realize it not and physical  attraction but it was love yes aman i love her more then my life , if you say it your duty to to bring her back yash i should live now , oh yes i forget you know that she is not widow but divorcee i hope you will not get angry again . no i dont mind about her divorcee thx for telling me bye .

days was passing arti was still the same with yash she talk with every one but not with yash when the kids are around she act like normal in front of them . yash was trying every thing to make her smile or talk to him but in vein , she keep her distance more to him , he was starting broken too . one day he call the kids and said them something slow to them . mama see how palak say that you will not play with us , why i will not play you my children han , then mama why you dont play with us like we use to do in mumbai ? ansh ask . mama let dance the way you did go you remember palak said , why not yes i remember it , so mama let dance again payal said , ok if you want we will . then they play music they start dancing then ansh said wait how can we when papa is not in payal go and bring papa too . sh ego and bring yash with him . why did you bring me here , papa we want to dance like we did in mumbai . oh ok then let start it artiji are you ready to dance , woh i have some work to do , artiji please at least for the kids sake he said silently to her . then she accept and they do dance they were laughing but arti laugh was fake . at night arti was not feeling well but she dont let any one know she start getting some problem of mind as she heard all the hurt words yash use to told her that was harassing her mind . she was going in the room when suddenly she fell unconscious , papa papa what happen ansh yash ask . woh mama , what happen to your mama ansh , woh she fell down . they all run and went in the room , artiji artiji open your eyes are you hearing me , yash take he r on the bed pankaj said . i will call doctor right now bhaya prateik said . yash rube her hand even vidhi do the same thing , artiji please open your eyes for dog sake there was tears in his eyes .

doctor come check her every one was out side the room , yash was an able to understand what was happening to her . doctor come out with a sad face , what is it doc what happen to my wife , her life is in danger mr scindia it not good for both of them , what do you means by both of them doc . your wife is pregnant and she is not respond to  any med we will have to admit her in hospital right now as she is breathing her last moment and for the baby it not good . no she cant leave me and that too with my child no please doc do every thing to bring her back i want my wife back to me please yash was with tears  😭 every one was the same . that why im taking her in the hospital let see what will happen mr scindia ok  let go the ambulance arrive yash dont let her alone , he talk to her artiji you cant do this to me i know i hurt you but not give me such a big punishment like this i beg of you please hold my hand if you are listening to me please ðŸ˜­  .

i stop here i hope you will like it do comments please i will wait for it bye .

i will do next part soon .

my first os feeling of love

http://www.india-forums.co/forum_posts.asp?TID=3113639
Edited by pretty_h - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear...such a beautiful and poignant tale. Please continue soon!!
elanpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very touchy but pls let her b alive n enjoy her life as she should with Yash bcoz she deserves it
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it! I really liked how you showed Yash feeling guilty for all he did and said to Aarti. Please continue soon.
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's lovely, update soon.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely & touching update, loved the way u show Yash's feelings.
loved it!!
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow thanku guys for love it im so happy yes next will be soon 
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely and emotional one dear. Please continue soon with a positive reaction from arthi
teju1816 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
indeed a heart touching one !! itz lovely 
update soonn !! ðŸ˜›
--HANISA-- thumbnail
thx teju thx maha for loving it im so glad you lover eit