Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

waiting for monday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
as i want to see anoop disclosing his past...i wish they dnt drag this till Thursday...
tell me guys how many of u r waiting...
but on a serious note i want anoop to shout first rater then being quite..
and mansi shud help anoop go come out from all this...

tell me how many of u agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

femmzemiss_patel5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "waiting for monday" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sarun--

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorathSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Hope that Mansi doesn't thread on a trail of danger and intrigue while desperately attempting to fathom the intriguing, unfathomable, mysteries surrounding the death of his beloved father. Would be delighted to see frozen crystal, sparkling, tear-drops, bits of liquid sorrow  emerging from his eyes and Mansi cradling herself against his chest, wrapping her arms around him in return, drawing them closer together, unlocking deeper intimacy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Hope that Mansi doesn't thread on a trail of danger and intrigue while desperately attempting to fathom the intriguing, unfathomable, mysteries surrounding the death of his beloved father. Would be delighted to see frozen crystal, sparkling, tear-drops, bits of liquid sorrow  emerging from his eyes and Mansi cradling herself against his chest, wrapping her arms around him in return, drawing them closer together, unlocking deeper intimacy.

@bold red...want to see this...after all they are married now...hak hai yaar...infact legal hai yaar...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.