Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuralipraman1234sammy_2010ButifuleyesFlaggul....nishersalsuperdil19luminous02sabydeepvanadhiNamzzmanzilmukulnneeiill..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Ramayan WU Swayamvar Part-1*~" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabydeep

Goldie

sabydeep

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
thanks fr the update,few points

1)The pushp vatika scene was very unimpressive,bringing the vedavati track on this scene was like a suicidal attempt by the CV's.Although I know comparisons are nt allowed but atleast they could have seen the previous versions how beautifully this scene was depicted.

2)Neha's dreass was good but the jewellery was not at all matching.And the other sisters I dnt know what sagar pictures are upto. Were The sisters of Sita so unimportant that sagars can neither chosse a gud actress nt a good outfit fr them,really distrbing to see.

3)And truly speaking the swayambar track was also very unimpressive,the picture was as usual gloomy(I felt at least) and I feel instead of showing all the pepole just laughing,coming and failing to lif the "dhanush"they could have used a good song seq to do it.I am sure Ravindra Jain ji is amestro in this.But Sagar Pictures are not utilising his abilities.

4)The chandrama scene background music I didnt like(My personal opinion).

Anyways waiting fr the next episode to see how they show Ram lifting the dhanush.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@asharti : thanks for the fast update

I just finished watching the epi. Since I have not watched previous versions it helps me a lot to  enjoy this one 

I must say this epi was really good ..i thoroughly enjoyed it a lot

starting from the vatika scene..it was a nice continuation. loved laskhman's smirk and the way he bowed to sita. 

i loved how they showed story of vedvati..neha was looking so divine..and loved her performance in this episode
and it was such a relief to see finally ram lakshman speak. gagan has improved..i must say

loved the music which was playing when sita was praying to gouri
and the chandrama song was also not that bad..it reminds us of that era..

and my fav part was the entry of ram and lakshman to swayamvar venue..wow both of them were looking exceptionally handsome. especially i loved RAM ji a lot. Lakshman toh hai hi fav. Both were just wow..especially the music which was being played was good

but am little disappointed with bridal wear of sita..it was not looking that royal and i dint like the hair do..
nevertheless i loved the short eyelock between ram ji and sita..

all the suitors for sita were looking funny...that was one drawback..but i must this epi was a lot better than previous one..

cant wait to see laskman n parushram scene in the next epi

Edited by nneeiill - 23 September 2012 at 3:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010Namzzarti07manzilmukul

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update arti Smile
You said a brief one but its a detailed one. Good job Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabydeep

thanks fr the update,few points

1)The pushp vatika scene was very unimpressive,bringing the vedavati track on this scene was like a suicidal attempt by the CV's.Although I know comparisons are nt allowed but atleast they could have seen the previous versions how beautifully this scene was depicted.

2)Neha's dreass was good but the jewellery was not at all matching.And the other sisters I dnt know what sagar pictures are upto. Were The sisters of Sita so unimportant that sagars can neither chosse a gud actress nt a good outfit fr them,really distrbing to see.

3)And truly speaking the swayambar track was also very unimpressive,the picture was as usual gloomy(I felt at least) and I feel instead of showing all the pepole just laughing,coming and failing to lif the "dhanush"they could have used a good song seq to do it.I am sure Ravindra Jain ji is amestro in this.But Sagar Pictures are not utilising his abilities.

4)The chandrama scene background music I didnt like(My personal opinion).

Anyways waiting fr the next episode to see how they show Ram lifting the dhanush.

I agree Saby. There were some good points to this episode in comparison to the previous one, but I was left feeling very disappointed.

There were no dohas from RCM shown in this episode at all, and that greatly contributed to the lack of magic and divinity in this scene.Ouch Ravindra Jain was utilized well in the previous two versions of this show, but here his music is also lacking...don't know whether it's because he's tired of doing Ramayan over and over again or the Sagars are not utilizing him well.

This show is spending more time on sets and costumes than on the actors and the script. The script is so faulty that it's really no wonder the TRPs are dropping so low. Actors can only do so much when the divinity of Ramayan is lacking from the storyline.

luminous02

Goldie

luminous02

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
the epi was funtastic. music was superup. i have no words for this epi praise. ram and laxman was looking gorgeous. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19Namzzarti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
thanks a lot Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Btw Arti, thank you for the update, dear!Hug

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.