Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Which Male got the best SMILE in Jhalak 6 ? (Page 9)

--jas-- IF-Dazzler
--jas--
--jas--

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by --jas--

it all started because wahi's name was not added at the beginning ... u started the topic "which male got best smile in jhalak 6" and excluded wahi's name just coz u thought wahi's smile is not attractive and he is not popular (so who is forcing individual opinion on whom ?) it will obviously infuriate his hardcore fans ... gc fans would have reacted much strongly if his name wasnt there LOL

arreyyy Shocked
u guys r putting words in my mouth.

Tell me where I said that KW is NOT POPULAR or any indication that u could feel that I felt that way in my first post to make the list Shocked

Its very much clear from the very first post that the names are of those who got the BEST smile according to me..and is not based on popularity.
Yes after reading the posts I came to know that KW is hugely popular, but I dont even know about GC or RD popularity too as my knowledge about Indian tv (except reality shows) is almost zilch so I dont know any of these guys ..I just made the list based on what I though have the most attractive smiles in various ways.

Don't u think I was cooperative enough to add his name even though I don't think that he got an attractive smile, but just for the fans I added his name later.

u said u didnt knw he has fans , but thats okey leave it ..

if u said this is the list of ur favourite smiles on jhalak none of the wahi fans would have asked to add his name in ur list  ... but this topic is a general one , so has to be fair and square ... thats it..
now end it...
Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91

tanya.91 IF-Rockerz
tanya.91
tanya.91

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

it all started because wahi's name was not added at the beginning ... u started the topic "which male got best smile in jhalak 6" and excluded wahi's name just coz u thought wahi's smile is not attractive and he is not popular (so who is forcing individual opinion on whom ?) it will obviously infuriate his hardcore fans ... gc fans would have reacted much strongly if his name wasnt there LOL

arreyyy Shocked
u guys r putting words in my mouth.

Tell me where I said that KW is NOT POPULAR or any indication that u could feel that I felt that way in my first post to make the list Shocked

Its very much clear from the very first post that the names are of those who got the BEST smile according to me..and is not based on popularity.
Yes after reading the posts I came to know that KW is hugely popular, but I dont even know about GC or RD popularity too as my knowledge about Indian tv (except reality shows) is almost zilch so I dont know any of these guys ..I just made the list based on what I though have the most attractive smiles in various ways.

Don't u think I was cooperative enough to add his name even though I don't think that he got an attractive smile, but just for the fans I added his name later.

u said u didnt knw he has fans , but thats okey leave it ..

if u said this is the list of ur favourite smiles on jhalak none of the wahi fans would have asked to add his name in ur list  ... but this topic is a general one , so has to be fair and square ... thats it..
now end it...

again u r PUTTING WORDS in my mouth.. when DID I ever said that I didnt knew HE HAS FANS... I stated that I was unaware he is SO HUGELY POPULAR... there is HELL of a difference between NOT HAVING FANS and being HUGELY POPULAR... I dont know why r u twisting my statements ConfusedConfused

no I did SAID that the BEST SMILES imo, u can recheck my first post..
I dont care about how waahi fans reacted, but I do care about my thread being taken in a wrong direction, and quoting things which I never said or stated in another way altogether

so u guys have to end it, not me
coz nothing of that sort of drama was started by me

Edited by tanya.91 - 23 September 2012 at 2:30am
tanya.91 IF-Rockerz
tanya.91
tanya.91

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

Didn't knew Karan has that many fans...
Shocked
ok adding his name to the list Big smile

for me he is kinda girly girly

His voice resembles with Siddharth Bhardwaj (Sid) of BigBoss season 5

I have exact same thoughts whenever I c karan wahii.. his looks is very girly..I like him though, he seems nice guy

yeah he seems a nice person, but as a GUY/MAN he never attracted to me... plus his voice is not so pleasant to ears (atleast my ears) I dont think so that such voice can be called HUSKY

Edited by tanya.91 - 23 September 2012 at 2:32am

Sunshine797

dn-star Senior Member
dn-star
dn-star

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Dhanjanis smile!!!!! :D
Sunshine797 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

tanya.91

-Thabassum- IF-Stunnerz
-Thabassum-
-Thabassum-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
haye sare options
 are great yaar sab ki smile bahut bahut bahut acchi hai remo wen he lols out  karan wahi and rithwick jab shrama kay smile karthey 

deepak and prashant >cute ,mainsh awsum

but shy smile gurmeet Embarrassed too gud

ArYa_crazyluv

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged

tanya.91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index