The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

RAhi track! disgustinggg!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..preethi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..preethi..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
seeing the way RAhi track going on i thout tat i don wana post anything here but knw i wana post.. the way RAhi track going on is so disgusting! rv shld realy get a life! he says panchi is moti & the girl he choosed is aunty!LOL the way she talks! ewww!!!!Tongue baby!TongueTongue go & get a life idiot! u r elder to rv... ( if raveer is @ hs he mite b 1ly 16 or so.. so aunty is may b 2 yrs elder!Tongue) & wen panchi cried i lso started crying..Cry she is the cutest thing in the world..Embarrassed & 3 girls who lways taunts her..Angry discusting!!Angrywen bin tere track was been played & seeing panchi crying i lso started crying..Cry & yes tat precap ewwwTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue acha huva jj nay dekliya! rv & aunty deserves punishment!

ps: i jus expresed my views.. i din mean to be harsh.. if i was harsh iam sorry..but sincear request not to close this topic..

Edited by preethi_shamya - 22 September 2012 at 10:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-rocksravya11Radiance.FieryLioness..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAhi track! disgustinggg!!!" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stardust-

IF-Rockerz

-Stardust-

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
First of all you were not harsh et all :) if u come to this forum regularly then u must have seen that almost everybody is disappointed in the rahi track. Hopefully when ayesha goes away the track will be back on track! :D

Edited by missscarlet - 22 September 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-..preethi..FieryLioness

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Most people on forum are dissapointed with Ayeha but pls don't demean the actress bu calling her aunty & old & stuff[:-)]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
seriously dont know whats happened to Ranveer's choice . .   
Ayesha . . . ?????? seriously dude u r in urgent need of spectacles . . .go to a nice eye surgeon n get urself checked
in ur own style . . ." i'll pay d treatment bill'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..preethi..

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
agree wid u yr ...RaHi z best ...i dnt knw wht made RV like dat ayesha she z  so cheap...i just want her  2 leave hope it happens soon so dat our adorable RaHi will be bck...<3<3yep panchi was shattered ..it happens when our dearones or ur bestfrnds give priorty 2 some one else...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.