Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

cl0wn

IF-Dazzler

cl0wn

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Aman ki Asha? It's more like TRP's ka Tamasha LOL

If they really wanted "Aman ki Asha", Atif and Himesh are the absolute worst captains to promote that, seeing their attitude Thumbs Down

This show makes me SICK Dead Not sure why I watch it LOL

What do you guys think?

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

KASHISHMAinocent_honeyRUBYxyxshasha74raji_bgreatsaleenkkksrPriya_990preetiemajasaarahkhannSiriuslySujalsuresh555-Anks-pomegranate-shabz-Mia1lovedesicrowdAnondo.RNiki_cool.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92Tony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This show makes me SICK" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
COmpletely agree. This show is just riling up hatred in people's hearts only to lap up as much TRP as possible. What a shame!

Feeling bad for the contestants though. All of them are really talented. They are being only treated as scapegoats by the channel and program. I am really hating this :( And if it is true that all the cold behavior, tautns and sarcastic remarks are fabricated than I am very very disappointed in ll of them participating in this show whether as judges or captains. How can their conscience allow this?Unhappy

On a side note. I even want this forum to be closed. People are spilling out hateful remarks and engaging on bashing each other's country which shows how this program is affecting sane people!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KASHISHMAjaveriakhansohrobgreatsaleenmajahuny.thebestsaarahkhanncl0wn-shabz-Anondo.RNiki_cool-CuteDarling-

amina.ahmedraza

Goldie

amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
loved the one liner TRP Ka Tamasha heheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wn

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i dont know but

but himmesh shows t much worng attitude and his words are just like...

where atif aslam's wrods are calm 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aiimhuny.thebest-CuteDarling-

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

i dont know but

but himmesh shows t much worng attitude and his words are just like...

where atif aslam's wrods are calm 
i guess you are watching different show than rest of usLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharugreatsaleenshim_ca-ShrutimiggiemajaPriya_990cl0wnuknaik99Niki_cool.S.i.m.r.a.n.Nishita123desicrowdtulipbaby53Samraat_92

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
same to u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aiim

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Agree!! the show is filled with too much hatred, 

I feel bad for the singers. cuz Diljaan and Nabeel are my favorite singers and i want them in top 3 . 

The captains need to be changed...and Praveen ji ... lord she was wayyy tooo nice. people who deserved a 0  get a 10.. she needs to go 
Asha Ji shouldn't be cuz then the favoritism will be noted.  she needs to go . 

Only Runa Ji should be the Judge ! she  gives constructive advice. and is fair !!!  

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

RUBYxyxSabu0211shim_casarah75braveusmanshasha74shirani7Aizazhuny.thebestorpicl0wnNiki_cool.S.i.m.r.a.n.Samraat_92tulipbaby53

shim_ca

shim_ca

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Honestly tell you, I start watching every episode with the hope that there would have some friendly conversations among captains and judges. But always it turns out opposite with extreme level. It really gives pressure on my nerves. We watch TV shows for entertainment, not for having mental pressure.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

javeriakhanRedvelvetRUBYxyxsarah75anaadgreatsaleenshirani7raji_bmajamiggiehuny.thebestPriya_990cl0wn-shabz-Mia1loveNiki_cool.S.i.m.r.a.n.tulipbaby53Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.