Arjun

Newsletter Info! Important for everybody!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Hello my lovely Arjunians or ETFians or Ariyans Hug
So this thread of mine has two separate parts to it.
One - where all of the forum members will vote for the categories of Newsletter and also vote for the name of some categories
Second - where NL team will volunteer for the categories that they would take care of!
I will also announce the back-up members of NL.
and Last but not the least, if any of you have any kind of suggestion for our NL PLEASE feel free to post it down below! 

Thank You SO MUCH
Don't Forget to comment on SM and SK's profile and Rate the Chaskameter EVERYDAY Big smile

LOVE YOU Embarrassed

xoxo

Mahi

p.s. I will post any changes made in the posts below. 

Edited by _mahi_ - 22 September 2012 at 10:20pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sangi1108doonlaxmipriyaraparigasigmundfreudTami_Faayey-Keerthi-..Naina..S.Stephykgmusherdilalites_v1mushiroxx-Raichu-sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-ll-.serendipity.-Tina2603Love_ArnieSilentSilver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Newsletter Info! Important for everybody!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
 Here you go ALL ARJUNIANS
I have listed all the categories proposed by our members down below. Reply with the no. of those categories which you want. If you ever happen to change your mind and you decide to edit your post, DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST. It will create ruckus for meLOL Just make another post in this thread saying what you voted for and what you want to change OR pm me! _mahi_

You can only vote for 12 categories, but if I see a lot of people voting for 13 or 14, then I might change the number. But for now, ONLY 12..!!

1. FF of the Week
2. OS of the Week / SS of the Week 
3. Avi of the Week
4. Siggy of the Week
5. Rawte moment of the week (action moment of the week)
6. Dhaasu moment of the week (best moment of  the week)
7. Ariya moment of the week (PLEASE propose a name for this category)*
8. Bromance moment of the week (among Rathod, Shree, Chotu and Arjun)
9. Dialogue of the week
10. Surprise package of the week
11. VM of the week
12. Scene of the week (notice scene is different than moment)
13. Funniest scene of the week*
14. Emotional Scene of the week*

* - We need a name for these categories. 
for example - for Ariya, I thought of "chupke chupke moment of the week", somebody proposed "spotlight moment of the week"
for funniest scene of the week - I propose Chotu moment of the week 
for Emotional scene of the week - I propose Riya moment of the week

Do give another look to it and decide on everything!!! Be creative and help us out!

One more thing - VOTE FOR THE NAME OF THE NEWSLETTER
1. Samjhe ya Samjhayu Weekly
2. Kuch Toh Chhoot Raha Hai Weekly
(both proposed by Shilpa)

PLEASE Do not comment  harshly here. Respect others' opinions and ENJOY!Embarrassed

Edited by _mahi_ - 22 September 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatriraparigakirthiiisups2222..Naina..S.StephyFantasia_junkie-Raichu-mushiroxxtes_v1Tina2603sizzysehrishll-Shilpa-llSilentSilver

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Arjun Newsletter Team: ..Naina.. , Fiza28 , Mushiroxx , S.Stephy , Sbp1971 , _mahi_

Backup members: Mahima, tes_v1, agathe

We will not chose our respective categories until voters are done with voting.

So I will announce when our selection will happen and at what time and what can you do to get your favorite categories. Wohoo.. I am excited LOL

Thanks to every oneBig smile, especially Naina Embarrassed

I will edit this post soon so stay tuned it!Tongue

Edited by _mahi_ - 22 September 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..S.Stephykgmu-Raichu-mushiroxxtes_v1ll-Shilpa-llTina2603SilentSilver

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Reserveddd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_-Raichu-ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Mahi first of all great work on the thread and thanks for taking up the huge project.

I vote for all 14 categories, because we will get the #13 and #14 in at least one episode of the weekend.

For example for me today, Arjun's advice to Riya and her reaction to it was emotional on her part, he was giving advice based on the fact that Riya is new in the field, and scared of shooting, and on top of that she is a woman, but that is his view.

For Riya, this would have been hurtful words because it makes her look inadequate and not good enough to be in the field because to her shooting a live person is lot harder than a target, and top of that she is a woman.

I thought Shree teasing Chotu could be the funny moment of the episode, so I think it would be good to include 13 and 14.

P.S Personally I like the Samjhae Ya Samjhau weekly more than Kuch To Chut Raha Hain weekly, and I think it the attitude he shows in the former dialogue that gets me every time.Wink (Really missed it today.LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

attack_007kirthiii_mahi_-Raichu-Tina2603

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

Mahi first of all great work on the thread and thanks for taking up the huge project.

I vote for all 14 categories, because we will get the #13 and #14 in at least one episode of the weekend.

For example for me today, Arjun's advice to Riya and her reaction to it was emotional on her part, he was giving advice based on the fact that Riya is new in the field, and scared of shooting, and on top of that she is a woman, but that is his view.

For Riya, this would have been hurtful words because it makes her look inadequate and not good enough to be in the field because to her shooting a live person is lot harder than a target, and top of that she is a woman.

I thought Shree teasing Chotu could be the funny moment of the episode, so I think it would be good to include 13 and 14.

P.S Personally I like the Samjhae Ya Samjhau weekly more than Kuch To Chut Raha Hain weekly, and I think it the attitude he shows in the former dialogue that gets me every time.Wink (Really missed it today.LOL)
oh thanks so much for appreciating my work Shilpa Hug
oh yeah.. thts why i said that we could have all categories too LOL
n yeap same here.. i too like Samjhe ya Samjhayu heheTongue it portrays Arjun better than the latter name.. Embarrassed thanks for the participation and hopefully people will participate here too..LOL otherwise i will just go ahead with all the categories and the names that we would decide onWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-ll-Shilpa-ll

-Raichu-

IF-Rockerz

-Raichu-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Wow wonderful thread !!! Clap
Thank you !!

Well I'm really not good to select name OuchConfused
But I like The Samjhe ya samjhayu weekly WinkWink
and for the funny scene of the week, sometimes Shree is also very funny so what not ShrOtu moment of the week ?? (for SHRee and chOTU)

Oh and I'm a backup member ApproveApproveCool

LOLLOL

As it's my first NL (yep ConfusedConfused) I don't how it's going to happen, can you explain me ?? when will we vote ?? How do we vote vote for the OS, FF, VM, Siggy and Avi of the week ?? ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_ll-Shilpa-ll

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.