Sur Kshetra

Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
@Shruti-
Ps-No offence meant to u or any1-just expressim my POV!
CheersWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 7)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I'm a DT member, don't know how to bash.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharu

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Same here diHugFinally caught u in IF after a long timeLOLEmbarrassed[/QUOTE]

yeah finally we met somewhere LOL

Jasmine2012

Jasmine2012

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
i luv atif he so prity. i luv his eyes so big n round. i luv his hair so thick like a bush. i jst luv him.  there is noone like him.

Edited by Jasmine2012 - 03 October 2012 at 4:23pm

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

I'm a DT member, don't know how to bash.

but you do it very well...  smart... Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CuteDarling-Alu-Tony_StraK786

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Atif rocked

DHOKEBAAZ007

DHOKEBAAZ007

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am neither from Pakistan nor from India. I am just a neutral viewer who loves music which is the sole reason I am watching this show.

But, to be honest, this show makes me feel sick in my stomach. This is a singing competition for hevens' sake. I hate  the way they have turned it into a cricket ground or to be more precise, a battle field.

Least needed in that show is the mentors referring those young talented singers as Pakistani soldiers and Indian soldiers. For gods' sake don't  put them into a pressure that they are singing for the country. When you bring "For Country" in between, it becomes a big deal. Why don't they just celebrate music  instead of creating un-necessary havoc?

When I first saw the promos of this show, I thought this is gonna be a platform where singing will be appreciated in general irrespective of where you belong to.  I WAS SO DAMN WRONG!!!

I think the channel/ director/ producer should be blamed for turning this show in a way it has turned out to be. They are the big suckers for TRPS.

For god's sake ..let the singers sing in peace. We have often heard people "play for the country"...but here they are making them "Sing for the country". Singing for the country is not wrong, but this reality show which started off for some money and Trps is not the right platform. Period!

**edit

Oops! sorry for being out of topic all the way :) I just needed a space to vent that out ...lol

Edited by DHOKEBAAZ007 - 05 October 2012 at 11:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine2012gehna2004anaadhuny.thebestpreetiecocojatti92-CuteDarling-

captaincrunch

Groupbie

captaincrunch

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Atif, atif, atif so cute and handsome see him singing better than Kishore in his own voice!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZs8hWJUe1o&feature=related

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.