Sur Kshetra
Sur Kshetra

India-Forums

Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 6)

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bambi003

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

i dont really like the fact when ashaji mentions hindustani n pakistani n when she said ''we're doing a lot'' in hindi--it only creates a rift...well cant do anythng! May the BEST win...good luck to all contestants...

Atif's really amazing...he shows so much respect n not like reshamya...God!!!y is that man always sooo dramatic???????????uugh!!!! Atif's doing a great job!!!

Ps- he was lookin so handsome in that white suit n it ws perfect 4 that romantic moodWinkWinkWink!!!
Cheers 2 u allClap

Bambi,

i hate the fact when ever Asha sahiba mentions about pakistani starts working there.. it seems as if she wants to keep her upper hand at any cost..

and reg Himesh... goshhh did u hear when he sai dmain janta kay liye jeeta hun blah blah... give us some break man... u are hell irritating so plz keep a finger on ur lips LOL

ya heard it...u know im by religion hindu bt still i dnt find it necessary 2 make the difference btwn pakistan n india when both r go0d!!!some participants from bth side need a bit mre practice bt no1s perfect as u knw...uptil nw i never met some1 perfect...u think we gonna meet 1 one day????Wink??!!
here in Mts we live togthr...ya its true sometimes ther r a few thngs with which a mountain is created bt that exists everywher rite????sorry bt when 1 indian particpnt's wrong-he/she is wrong n when 1 from pakistan is wrong-he/she is wrong...we should b fair enough...
im supportin sara n the other girl frm india(cant remeber her name rite nw)...hum to ladkiyan ke sath haiWinkWinkWink...
bt 1 thng is sure Atif is super handsome,himesh 2 dramtic n ashaji should stop showim off her favouritism...unfortunately nt all people thnk +ve n it can create too much rifts instead of unitin...
CheersWink

Totally agree with you, I also don't care if Pakistan wins or not, just feel that singers are sometimes  neglected as a result, which is not good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima-CuteDarling-

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

i dont really like the fact when ashaji mentions hindustani n pakistani n when she said ''we're doing a lot'' in hindi--it only creates a rift...well cant do anythng! May the BEST win...good luck to all contestants...

Atif's really amazing...he shows so much respect n not like reshamya...God!!!y is that man always sooo dramatic???????????uugh!!!! Atif's doing a great job!!!

Ps- he was lookin so handsome in that white suit n it ws perfect 4 that romantic moodWinkWinkWink!!!
Cheers 2 u allClap

Bambi,

i hate the fact when ever Asha sahiba mentions about pakistani starts working there.. it seems as if she wants to keep her upper hand at any cost..

and reg Himesh... goshhh did u hear when he sai dmain janta kay liye jeeta hun blah blah... give us some break man... u are hell irritating so plz keep a finger on ur lips LOL

ya heard it...u know im by religion hindu bt still i dnt find it necessary 2 make the difference btwn pakistan n india when both r go0d!!!some participants from bth side need a bit mre practice bt no1s perfect as u knw...uptil nw i never met some1 perfect...u think we gonna meet 1 one day????Wink??!!
here in Mts we live togthr...ya its true sometimes ther r a few thngs with which a mountain is created bt that exists everywher rite????sorry bt when 1 indian particpnt's wrong-he/she is wrong n when 1 from pakistan is wrong-he/she is wrong...we should b fair enough...
im supportin sara n the other girl frm india(cant remeber her name rite nw)...hum to ladkiyan ke sath haiWinkWinkWink...
bt 1 thng is sure Atif is super handsome,himesh 2 dramtic n ashaji should stop showim off her favouritism...unfortunately nt all people thnk +ve n it can create too much rifts instead of unitin...
CheersWink

Totally agree with you, I also don't care if Pakistan wins or not, just feel that singers are sometimes  neglected as a result, which is not good.

that is so true dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CuteDarling-

anaad Senior Member
anaad
anaad

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. CIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

huge round of applasue from my side to Atif...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

wohooo simpley loving him...

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.WinkSalam diHugglad to see u hereBig smile

Clap, i don't see what there is soo immature in atifs attitude.I do feel  there is a tensed atmosphere.Everyone from india is taking it soo serious and in the beginning atif tried to lighten up the atmosphere which didn't worked.
And i don't see whats wrong in taking a stand, just because he is in India doesn't mean he should be quite and accept eveything.  As a captain he should take a stand, there is nothing wrong with that. And what he said to aisha wasn't in a rude manner, he just said what he was thinking.

@ bold,

this program has been shot in dubai so they selected a neutral place instead of shooting it india.

however i agree with you, yes its her right her duty to take stand for his own team... and honestly speaking i found senior judges decisions quite wired at times.. kehna kuch karna kuch sorta... Atif was right in saying so.. kay bolti kuch hain deti 10 hain..

kiyun bhi?

Sorry about that, I was under the impression that it was held in India,considering it is next to pakistan.But for some reason almost all shows are held in dubai. I guess it is easier with the paper work and stuff when it comes to inviting people.

waniya_fatima-CuteDarling-

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. CIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.WinkSalam diHugglad to see u hereBig smile

Clap, i don't see what there is soo immature in atifs attitude.I do feel  there is a tensed atmosphere.Everyone from india is taking it soo serious and in the beginning atif tried to lighten up the atmosphere which didn't worked.
And i don't see whats wrong in taking a stand, just because he is in India doesn't mean he should be quite and accept eveything.  As a captain he should take a stand, there is nothing wrong with that. And what he said to aisha wasn't in a rude manner, he just said what he was thinking.

@ bold,

this program has been shot in dubai so they selected a neutral place instead of shooting it india.

however i agree with you, yes its her right her duty to take stand for his own team... and honestly speaking i found senior judges decisions quite wired at times.. kehna kuch karna kuch sorta... Atif was right in saying so.. kay bolti kuch hain deti 10 hain..

kiyun bhi?

Sorry about that, I was under the impression that it was held in India,considering it is next to pakistan.But for some reason almost all shows are held in dubai. I guess it is easier with the paper work and stuff when it comes to inviting people.

No prob dear..

and yes just to avoid some political pressures and unnecessary paperr work they have chosen Dubai.

-CuteDarling-

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 25 September 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

LOL

ya right sniggy.. hugsss what a pleasant surprise to have u Hug

Same here diHugFinally caught u in IF after a long timeLOLEmbarrassed
_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
What the hell is going on here. Stop posting negative about HR.

And ya, he doesn't need to learn anything regarding music. Atif needs that for sure.

patelcharupreetie

mainepyarkiya IF-Stunnerz
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ROFL im in love wid this forum.

-CuteDarling-

-CuteDarling- IF-Sizzlerz
-CuteDarling-
-CuteDarling-

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shruti

What the hell is going on here. Stop posting negative about HR.

And ya, he doesn't need to learn anything regarding music. Atif needs that for sure.

Take a chill pill-no1's perfect...Smile
On ur POV HR needs no learnim bt even that he cant always b criticisim others n he is always go0d...he did that lots of time in SaReGaMaPA tooo!!!!!!!
Sorry thats my POV nw dont bash me...Wink

MahinKwaniya_fatima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index