Sur Kshetra

Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

anaad

anaad

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. CIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

huge round of applasue from my side to Atif...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

wohooo simpley loving him...

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.WinkSalam diHugglad to see u hereBig smile

Clap, i don't see what there is soo immature in atifs attitude.I do feel  there is a tensed atmosphere.Everyone from india is taking it soo serious and in the beginning atif tried to lighten up the atmosphere which didn't worked.
And i don't see whats wrong in taking a stand, just because he is in India doesn't mean he should be quite and accept eveything.  As a captain he should take a stand, there is nothing wrong with that. And what he said to aisha wasn't in a rude manner, he just said what he was thinking.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

javeriakhanMahinKhuny.thebestSnigdha_Khanamwaniya_fatimamainepyarkiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 3)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaad

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. CIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

huge round of applasue from my side to Atif...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

wohooo simpley loving him...

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.WinkSalam diHugglad to see u hereBig smile

Clap, i don't see what there is soo immature in atifs attitude.I do feel  there is a tensed atmosphere.Everyone from india is taking it soo serious and in the beginning atif tried to lighten up the atmosphere which didn't worked.
And i don't see whats wrong in taking a stand, just because he is in India doesn't mean he should be quite and accept eveything.  As a captain he should take a stand, there is nothing wrong with that. And what he said to aisha wasn't in a rude manner, he just said what he was thinking.

ExactlyTongueHe has every right to say his povSmilebut all this drama is only because of Mr.Gajendra-The directorOuchThe drama kingWackohe loves dramaStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

javeriakhanMahinKmainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I really want to see how GAJJU SINGH looks like. Does anyone have a picture. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_KhanamTony_StraK786

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

fortunately I don't have his picLOLbut me too want to see the main culprit's pic Ouchlet me serach his pics  on google imageROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thank you ^^ I'm on phone. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
GAJJUUU... ROFLROFL 

Mostly Colors directors..script writers..are active on twitter... if this GAJJU is on twitter... he will quit.. ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_KhanamTony_StraK786

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Thank you ^^ I'm on phone. LOL 
Hey i got his pic on google imageROFLit has written there- Gajendra singh-Television's music-talent producerLOLhere it is-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged

yes there are  pictures of the man  floating around..   DIljaan fan page on facebook  has a picture of that guy ..  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.