Sur Kshetra

Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Himesh was saying-Sur bohot hile hu yein theConfusedI loved t Atif's reply that timeLOLHe replied-Sur to hum sabke hilte hainLOLHimesh's face was worth watching that timeDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKhuny.thebest.FALTU.-Alina-larki_punjabanfizii_gurlSamraat_92mainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha (Page 2)" in Sur Kshetra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

April2007

IF-Dazzler

April2007

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

This my first introduction to Atif..I cannot stand his arrogance and full of anger body language..**************

Please do not target other groups. This is a music show - stick to that. 

Edited by gk_09 - 23 September 2012 at 9:16pm

shirani7

shirani7

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I only watch this show for Atif...he is AH -MA -ZING, our Rockstar!Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKhuny.thebest-Alina-waniya_fatimamainepyarkiya

.FALTU.

IF-Dazzler

.FALTU.

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
the paki participants couldnt have gotten a better captain then atif, he wont let nobody walk all over anyone in his team.

and well im glad there is someone in this show that can tell things like they are.

om sayam shanti ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebestmainepyarkiya

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by April2007

This my first introduction to Atif..I cannot stand his arrogance and full of anger body language..if everybody in Pakistan is like him,,,full of hate ..we need to stay away..

You got that right. Stay away. V.I.P is PAKISTANI . Star 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

huny.thebest.FALTU.-Alina-waniya_fatimaTony_StraK786

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

the paki participants couldnt have gotten a better captain then atif, he wont let nobody walk all over anyone in his team.

and well im glad there is someone in this show that can tell things like they are.

om sayam shanti ROFL ROFL

I know how to handle these Atif haters now... OM SAYAM SHAANTI ... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKhuny.thebest.FALTU.-Alina-waniya_fatimaSamraat_92Tony_StraK786

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. VIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

huge round of applasue from my side to Atif...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

wohooo simpley loving him...

Edited by waniya_fatima - 25 September 2012 at 12:53am

javeriakhan.FALTU.

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Ahm Ahm, finally i found the thread i was looking for .. CIP... i am in love with Atif's attitude in this show...

i know most of them call him immature, biased and things like that but the way he has maintained his point, the way he has stood their ( alone almost) and the way he isn't allowing them to make fun of his team...

huge round of applasue from my side to Atif...

in the past i have seen so many artists, who have made fun of themselves just to get work there but this man called Atif Aslam is beyond anyone imagnation...

wohooo simpley loving him...

@bold-   Immature: A word boring people use to describe fun people.WinkSalam diHugglad to see u hereBig smile

.FALTU.waniya_fatima

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sur Kshetra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.