Kudos to RockStar Atif .. ahaha - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

@ bold,

this program has been shot in dubai so they selected a neutral place instead of shooting it india.

however i agree with you, yes its her right her duty to take stand for his own team... and honestly speaking i found senior judges decisions quite wired at times.. kehna kuch karna kuch sorta... Atif was right in saying so.. kay bolti kuch hain deti 10 hain..

kiyun bhi?

Agree with u 100%!!! too much drama sometimes...cnt wait 4 the cmin eps where Atif says he's becme alert--well done!!! ashaji is being 222 biased at times!!!
Originally posted by Bambi003

i dont really like the fact when ashaji mentions hindustani n pakistani n when she said ''we're doing a lot'' in hindi--it only creates a rift...well cant do anythng! May the BEST win...good luck to all contestants...

Atif's really amazing...he shows so much respect n not like reshamya...God!!!y is that man always sooo dramatic???????????uugh!!!! Atif's doing a great job!!!

Ps- he was lookin so handsome in that white suit n it ws perfect 4 that romantic moodπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!
Cheers 2 u allπŸ‘

Bambi,

i hate the fact when ever Asha sahiba mentions about pakistani starts working there.. it seems as if she wants to keep her upper hand at any cost..

and reg Himesh... goshhh did u hear when he sai dmain janta kay liye jeeta hun blah blah... give us some break man... u are hell irritating so plz keep a finger on ur lips πŸ˜†

Agree with u 100%!!! too much drama sometimes...cnt wait 4 the cmin eps where Atif says he's becme alert--well done!!! ashaji is being 222 biased at times!!!

all this happens to get good trps..

what ever it is.. i am loving the Atif's attitude and the way he has maintained his dignity...

Dil garden garden hogaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Bambi,

i hate the fact when ever Asha sahiba mentions about pakistani starts working there.. it seems as if she wants to keep her upper hand at any cost..

and reg Himesh... goshhh did u hear when he sai dmain janta kay liye jeeta hun blah blah... give us some break man... u are hell irritating so plz keep a finger on ur lips πŸ˜†

ya heard it...u know im by religion hindu bt still i dnt find it necessary 2 make the difference btwn pakistan n india when both r go0d!!!some participants from bth side need a bit mre practice bt no1s perfect as u knw...uptil nw i never met some1 perfect...u think we gonna meet 1 one day????πŸ˜‰??!!
here in Mts we live togthr...ya its true sometimes ther r a few thngs with which a mountain is created bt that exists everywher rite????sorry bt when 1 indian particpnt's wrong-he/she is wrong n when 1 from pakistan is wrong-he/she is wrong...we should b fair enough...
im supportin sara n the other girl frm india(cant remeber her name rite nw)...hum to ladkiyan ke sath haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
bt 1 thng is sure Atif is super handsome,himesh 2 dramtic n ashaji should stop showim off her favouritism...unfortunately nt all people thnk +ve n it can create too much rifts instead of unitin...
CheersπŸ˜‰

to Waniya_Fatima...hey dear i just wanted to clear somethin...i wrote abt me n rligion just t say i find the judgements unfair when they give bad comments to pakistan n good to india when the latter commited a mistake 2...hope u dont misundertnd me...let knw...thnks!!!

BTW:i wrote it would create rifts bt i think it alreD has started...
but Atif rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...too sweet...

ya heard it...u know im by religion hindu bt still i dnt find it necessary 2 make the difference btwn pakistan n india when both r go0d!!!some participants from bth side need a bit mre practice bt no1s perfect as u knw...uptil nw i never met some1 perfect...u think we gonna meet 1 one day????πŸ˜‰??!!
here in Mts we live togthr...ya its true sometimes ther r a few thngs with which a mountain is created bt that exists everywher rite????sorry bt when 1 indian particpnt's wrong-he/she is wrong n when 1 from pakistan is wrong-he/she is wrong...we should b fair enough...
im supportin sara n the other girl frm india(cant remeber her name rite nw)...hum to ladkiyan ke sath haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
bt 1 thng is sure Atif is super handsome,himesh 2 dramtic n ashaji should stop showim off her favouritism...unfortunately nt all people thnk +ve n it can create too much rifts instead of unitin...
CheersπŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

@ blue highlighted,

cant agree more πŸ‘

the main point is Himesh and Asha are also playing biased so why cant they digest when it comes to Atif... and most of teh times Himesh tries to be extra rude and informative as if he knows everything reg music...

like u said.. when some1 will be good he should be called good instead of calling him/ her good and giving 0...

glad to hear ur thoughst bambi πŸ˜ƒ really respect for such thinking.

to Waniya_Fatima...hey dear i just wanted to clear somethin...i wrote abt me n rligion just t say i find the judgements unfair when they give bad comments to pakistan n good to india when the latter commited a mistake 2...hope u dont misundertnd me...let knw...thnks!!!

BTW:i wrote it would create rifts bt i think it alreD has started...
but Atif rocksπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...too sweet...

i got your point very well dear... no worries πŸ˜›

CheersπŸ˜‰

@ blue highlighted,

cant agree more πŸ‘

the main point is Himesh and Asha are also playing biased so why cant they digest when it comes to Atif... and most of teh times Himesh tries to be extra rude and informative as if he knows everything reg music...

like u said.. when some1 will be good he should be called good instead of calling him/ her good and giving 0...

glad to hear ur thoughst bambi πŸ˜ƒ really respect for such thinking.

Thanks a lot...well ya ure write..Himesh acts as hes THE best when he's damn NOT!!!!!!
he should listen to Atif singin n learn from him...
CheersπŸ˜‰
Oops!! sorry 4 bad language...was a slip of the tongueπŸ˜•

Thanks a lot...well ya ure write..Himesh acts as hes THE best when he's damn NOT!!!!!!
he should listen to Atif singin n learn from him...
CheersπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

you know in last show he was literally behaving like a child the way he wasnt even looking at him and talking to him directly... πŸ˜†